Yeoo Dazz, I wanna talk to you right quick regarding some things here and getting started, hopefully I can catch you on discord or somewhere so we can talk. I wanna run some things by you and see what can fly and what can't basically
Ima leave it on here since I don't want everyone on the wikia to read it :p.
The Gura Gura no Mi is one of the more powerful fruits in canon One Piece, but I think it’s overhyped and should be unbanned. Since Whitebeard’s entrance, the Tremor Tremor Fruit has been described as a fruit like no other, capable of “destroying the world”, being considered the strongest within the Paramecia class. I believe this was just to show how powerful Whitebeard truly was rather than the fruit itself. A more accurate description of the fruit would be "brings destruction to all", stated by Blackbeard.
One of the major aspects Gura Gura no Mi is how it affects the area around it, capable of generating massive earthquakes that could destroy islands and summon massive tsunami that terrorize those who inhabit it. But there are other fruits in the series that can generate mass destruction just as the Gura Gura. Excluding the fruits that are banned on the site, the Goro Goro no Mi and the Ito Ito no Mi have outstanding destructive capabilities, as seen in the Skypeia and Dressrosa arcs, and other abilities that do not cover such a wide range. While a user of the Gura Gura would be more than capable of fighting others in a one on one battle, these two fruits have skills that can target an individual more effectively than the Tremor Fruit while still generating technique that could destroy a huge radius just as the Tremor Fruit. My point is here that the Gura Gura is more of a fight an army ability than a one on one ability.
Now, unlike the Goro Goro no Mi, there is no major weakness to this fruit. But, a major drawback with this fruit would be the inability to control their power, and being more hurtful than beneficial. And of course, the character I give this to would not be at a mastery of whitebeard for quite some time, if not at all. So in rps, the character will be hesitant to use his power on such a massive scale as he’ll have to worry about how he’ll effect his crew and himself.
It is also seen that there is material that is strong enough to keep the fruit at bay, Idk if this was sea prison stone or steel because the wikia did not specificity. But also, a user who solely focuses their character on BHaki or multiple characters with Bhaki, would be able to negate the shockwave as seen with the Three Admirals.
Now those were the major points, here are a few minor points:
1. There is an ability that is capable of generating vibrations without the need of a devil fruit, while it may not be a powerful it is still an ability that could be expanded on and used in sync with a devil fruit power.
2. My character who will consume this fruit will most likely be a giant, meaning that it will be harder to fight opponents one on one without causing collateral damage.
3. There canon and fanon fruits that are just destructive and have a lot of more supplementary abilities.
4. While the fruit may be a symbol of power, as soon as my character loses a fight many will speculate that it was the wielder not the weapon. (I’m talking in the sense of characters not users)
5. This fruit really has no potential for awakening, at least not in my eye. And will probably have little to no more expansion in power in the series.
6. It is also seen that characters who have incredible endurance, can take on the Tremor Fruit’s vibrations enhanced with BHaki. Now not everyone will have the endurance of Akainu but this to show that it can’t just one shot everyone.
7. It is said the fruit has the power to destroy the world, but neither Blackbeard nor Whitebeard could take out a single island; and Blackbeard has the Gura Gura and the Yami Yami.
Hello and Good morning, night or afternoon. I want to request, if possible, for your character Sayruri Hatake to be part and featured in my FanFiction Untitled for a future chapter I have already in mind. Of course, I plan to change her history or go a different route that would still be possible for my story's progression and such. The first one I have in mind has her born into the Naruto-verse in Konoha as a female version of Sasuke Uchiha - completely replacing him in the processes - or have her as a sister. The second option involves Naruto make a mistake and sending him to Sayuri's own timeline and the rest can be made out easily. I'm still working with those two ideas on which one is more plausible to do. Hope to hear from you soon, so good luck with whatever it is you are doing and good health.
Hello I am LordNoodleXIV. I just became active on the Naruto Fanon and I plan to work inside of the Leaf Village. I was sending this message to you because your chracter was Hokage. As a result I saw you as the leader of this specific side. I wanted to do two things. First know if there is anything I should know about and second inform you that I was making a small ninja team in the village.
As I said before I am kind of new to this. As a result i am not sure about how everything works. So for that reason I wrote this little message to get a better understanding and to cover my behind.
Hey! I'm not a member of Wikia Staff, but you should remove that floating element in your global template, it's against the TOU to have anything like this outside the article area. Just letting you know so you don't get into too much trouble. :)
Thank you for your concern, I have removed it :D
Also, what is the "TOU"? I am not very familiar with these wikia terms as of yet, and am just curious at the moment as to why it was against the rules in the first place. ;o
The Wikia TOU governs everyone's use of Wikia.com as a whole, it overarches all local wiki policies. They can change at any time and they determine the level of customisation you are permitted to perform on public content (templates, site wide js/css etc). The TOU is not specific to Community Central, but governs all wiki's on Wikia.