A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • unblock  me on sml wkiki 

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • i contacted u a while back and i wanna know if i can get unblocked

Loading editor
  • hi, you blocked me a few days ago and i  talked with CavaX, and apperntlly there was some sort of glitch that blanked the pages i was editing. If you could unblock me that would be nice

Loading editor
  • Hi Philly, could you please do something about Spongebobvstheloudhouse's chat mod rights? Either warn her or revoke her rights. I know it was a long time ago and before she even joined the team, but she revealed someone's private info in one of the August chat logs; she revealed the IP of a user named ImmaImmaTaco without permission. See here: http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/ESB:Chat/Logs/01_August_2017?t=20170801233146&useskin=oasis Even if that wasn't actually their IP, it still is borderline doxxing and deifnitely not something to joke about.

It explicitly states in the Help:CheckUser page that FANDOM does not reveal IP addresses to admins contacting them since that is private info, and Loud revealed just that back in August. Even if the user is a troll, that doesn't change things in the slightest ; it's still doxxing. She also claims to be able to do IP checks, but that is in no way possible; FANDOM only performs CheckUsers for admins of a wiki, and I find it deceiving and ignorant how she claims to have the ability to do something she obviously can't (checking IPs). Please do something about her rights. Thank you.

Loading editor
    DanzxvFan8275
    DanzxvFan8275 closed this thread because:
    troll message
    16:26, October 21, 2017
  • am i blocked

Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • Also, I wanted to point out that I never asked where that PinkiePie97 lives? I am sure you have noticed the warnings admins have gave you and I have no interest in where that user lives. I live in Massachusetts and to be honest, I took that info off my page because of this reason. If you actually think I have any interest of other users then that's nonsense for the fact I am editing and a new message from you pops up on the screen. It didn't even make sense really. So in the future, please don't post messages like that on my wall.

Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I know you're already gon warn me or bash me for the "No rules" Wikia but I came to appologize. Really sorry Dan

Loading editor
    • it's okay. i just put in a short block to stop it (when there's excessive editing like that, users usually don't stop to see the message, so I usually put in a short one or two hour block to stop it). i'll unblock you, just don't add user categories to articles that weren't made by them.

Loading editor
    • Will do. and i'll try to watch what i do and not be an idiot again lol 

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • how come i was blocked on encyclopedia spongebobia for abusing multiple accounts. i am not a sock do you have any evidence that i am?

Loading editor
  • Hello, I know this issue occurred a month ago and it perhaps would've been more convenient to report it at that point, but I wasn't aware of it until recently; Fandom user Spongebobvstheloudhouse has made fun of people who resort to suicide via the following chat logs provided by Encyclopedia SpongeBobia http://spongebob.wikia.com/ESB:Chat/Logs/21_July_2017 http://spongebob.wikia.com/ESB:Chat/Logs/05_August_2017 Even if the person who threatened to commit suicide didn't actually do it, this is still a very serious subject that shouldn't be mocked.

Also not really related to this subject but she recently started harassing Madiyunu in chat by ridiculing her for her weight and maturity. http://spongebob.wikia.com/ESB:Chat/Logs/31_August_2017 Even if SBVSTLH was "just joking" and Madi had no problem with it, making fun of other users for their weight and depression is unacceptable. Please take action by either warning her, blocking her, banning her from chat, or removing her rights. Thank you.

Loading editor
    • View all 5 replies
    • There is a threshold of preposterousness to a suicide claim (and a threshold of "THIS IS ENTIRELY <user>'s FAULT" in its announcement) above which one can only claim that the alleged dead folk is committing argumentum ad suicidium, that is, the argumentative fallacy by which one silences an opponent by committing suicide (or, far, far more likely, by pretending to do so) and blaming them.

Never mind the constant reoccurrence of trolls toward LoudHouse with far, far too much devotion to the cause of proving TheInternetRuinedMyLife true to be anyone other than TheInternetRuinedMyLife. As a general rule, one shouldn't talk negatively of victims of suicide, but some really awful folk will take that good faith assumption and just abuse it, abuse it, abuse it.

If you ask me, there is one victim for which anyone should feel sorry, and that is SpongeBobVsTheLoudHouse.

Loading editor
    • Henstepl wrote:
      There is a threshold of preposterousness to a suicide claim (and a threshold of "THIS IS ENTIRELY <user>'s FAULT" in its announcement) above which one can only claim that the alleged dead folk is committing argumentum ad suicidium, that is, the argumentative fallacy by which one silences an opponent by committing suicide (or, far, far more likely, by pretending to do so) and blaming them.

Never mind the constant reoccurrence of trolls toward LoudHouse with far, far too much devotion to the cause of proving TheInternetRuinedMyLife true to be anyone other than TheInternetRuinedMyLife. As a general rule, one shouldn't talk negatively of victims of suicide, but some really awful folk will take that good faith assumption and just abuse it, abuse it, abuse it.

If you ask me, there is one victim for which anyone should feel sorry, and that is SpongeBobVsTheLoudHouse.

Exactly my thoughts. Thank you.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Why did you assume that I was a sockpuppet? What evidence do you have?

Loading editor
  • Um, I think you're the one that blocked me indefinitely at SML Wiki because of, "excessive vandalism on first edits". I actually was not trying to vandalize.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.