FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hey Chuck, Yes It's me the guy you banned from the MotorStorm Wiki for 100 Years. I'd like to tell you a little bit of facts about when I was 13 Years old: 

Back then I had severe ADHD and My previous doctor had me underdosed which made me behave badly, and weirdly.  At the end of my 7th grade school year bad things happened but then when my mom changed doctors I changed to a waaay different person not the immature kid I was. Now I'm way more mature and I sold my tornado sirens I owned. I'm a lot more smarter now I mean I graduated from middle school and I'm gonna be in High school. Even though I'm over the MotorStorm Wiki, I'd just like to say for all the trouble I caused, All the bad edits I've made, and so on, I'm sorry for what I've done

NOTE: In no way am I trying to ask if I could be unbanned and be able to come back to the MotorStorm Wiki I just wanted to say an apology for all the things I've done because I honestly don't think I should come back to the wiki

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the Message Wall:Xean page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.