FANDOM

ChelyabinskPlayer32498

aka the one and only Vaska.

Blocked
  • I live in the hood. (Kaliningrad, Russia.)
  • I was born on January 24
  • My occupation is smoking Panama red. (gamer, Twitch streamer, FANDOM user.)
  • I am a street soldier. (non-binary.)
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hey there. It's great to see you giving adoption response to adoption requests. However, it's advised not to give a specific time frame of when the adoption request will be reviewed, because Fandom Staff don't review adoption request every business day. Also, it's advised not to say "I must mention that you meet the requirements for adopting a wiki" or something like that, because it's possible that the user can be blocked on other wikis. Even if a user meet the editing requirements, if they indeed blocked on other wikis, their request will be denied.

There are also adoption templates that you can use to directly respond to others instead of writing sentences again and again for every adoption request. My subpage lists all of the existing adoption templates in this wiki. If you desire to use the adoption template, don't forget to sign your name with four tildes.

Just a few helpful advice for you the next time you begin an unofficial response for adoption request . If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on my wall. :)

Loading editor
    • This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I'm sorry what the recent management has done to you in the wiki. Never in my life have I seen an admin block and be so toxic. Even though I know you wanted to support the new admin on the wiki could you please go to this page.

https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:HighJewElfKing

And talk to the staff member about any experiences and concerns you might have. Earlier back in January I wanted to be the admin though I didn't meet the requirements at that time. Though no usurers should be threatened with an infinite block is often no transgression has been made.

Loading editor
    • As far as i can make out the recent management has never done anything to me on the wiki.

Admins block users that pose problems and violate the rules, and they can be so toxic becuase that is what they are supposed to do as admins.

I wanted to support the new admin on the wiki because they have been really active and they fulfilled all of the requuirements set to adopt a wiki.

I don't have any experiences or concerns to make reference to with the staff member.

You wanted to become admin but you did not achieve that aim because you did not fulfil the requirements at that point.

A user should be issued a permanent block if the action they committed was harsh.

-- Vaska [TECH] 17:31, 30 March 2020 (EET)

Loading editor
    • If that is what you think that's going on then that is fine, I very talk to the wiki manager and I hope that my concerns can be sorted out. Thank you for your opinion.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Haya. I know you're trying to be helpful, but please refrain from editing adoption requests after Staff has responded and closed it as completed.

Once Staff has dealt with it, there is little need to adjust/"correct" anything.

I can be helpful to do these *before* Staff marks it completed. Thank you and keep up the good efforts!

Loading editor
    • i'm trying to be helpful tho... :/

and i can correct stuff if i want to correct it even if the user was wrong so yeah, don't tell me what to do.

Loading editor
    • I acknowledge you're trying to be helpful. BUT. Once Staff has assessed an adoption request and it has been marked as Completed, it is considered as Closed and Archived. "Correcting" anything serves no purpose.

And IF something about it NEEDED correcting, the Staffer would have done so. If they don't and mark it Complete, it is done.

Please do not continue.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central and thanks for your edit!

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message. You may also want to visit the forums. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Fandom.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.