Thank you so much! Edit
Thank you so much for helping me here in my stay in Community Central Wiki!
So you deserve this beautiful sunflower as a reward. I'm afraid I can't give you better than that!
P.S.: I posted it in your userpage, hope you don't mind!
- That's lovely, thank you! — Catherine (talk) 01:22, March 13, 2010 (UTC)
Hello I'm Station7 and I have a question: Why are you not anymore a member of the Wikia Community Team?--Station7 21:24, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Station -- I love Wikia and wikis, and all of the community here, I'm just moving on to another job opportunity. :) I'll still edit here and there, as a regular community member, if I see something I can improve. Thanks for your interest! — Catherine (talk) 23:40, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Glad to hear you are still here. Good luck with the new job and everything else.--Sandahl 00:10, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
Good luck with your new job.--Station7 06:29, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
May I ask, Ms. Munro, the exact terms of Wikia's policies involving this issue?
One day, I wrote a poem on Wikipedia; I was bored, a bit tired of all the editing. However, I actually found out that it was pretty good, and maybe even worthy of submission to a poetry contest my English teacher was talking about. But, I don't know. If I already saved it to Wikipedia, even if it's on my user page, will it be a violation if I submit it as my own work to an official contest or something? Please...I just want to make sure...I mean, the contest isn't all that important, but... And, also, please, if you write something on a Wikia talk page that's your original work, can you submit it as your own? Thank you so much if you can respond! Pumasari 00:39, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi -- firstly, Wikia and Wikipedia are not related. See Help:Wikimedia for clarification.
- Second, it's not a violation of either wiki's licensing to resubmit a poem elsewhere -- you retain the copyright to your own work and may do whatever you wish with it. The only (unlikely) complication that might possibly arise is if the poem were selected to be professionally published in the future -- you would need to advise your agent or publisher that the poem is/was available online under a Creative Commons license, which might impact what they are willing to do with it. But I wouldn't worry about that at this stage in the game! Good luck with your poem — Catherine (talk) 08:45, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
Still thanks for giving me the Bureaucrat rights on Prison Break Wiki. Now we have 3 good Administrators: a user named Samthebest (2nd Admin), another user named DanDud88 (3rd Admin) and myself (1rst Admin). By the way the Wiki is getting a good housekeeping and get everyday more articles. And there are good friendships going on. A Wiki without any fights, only fast blocks by myself.--Station7 22:04, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
- You're welcome -- but don't be too block-happy! Unless someone is making grossly inappropriate edits, it's usually worth the time to talk to them first. :) Good luck! — Catherine (talk) 18:11, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
Two Total War Wikias? Edit
Thank you for giving me the administrative rights for Total War Wikia. The site has improved drastically, with new skin, new logo, many good articles, and all vandals blocked. I noticed there is another wiki also called 'Total War Wikia', like a duplicate. It's only administrator, User:Master Fredcerique, has not contributed or logged in after five months. The wiki has only had two users in its entire history, not counting User: Wikia. Since this is an inactive-looking site with only a handful of blank pages for content, I am unsure if it is possible to redirect this site to the currently active and expanding Total War Wikia site, which I am currently managing.
- This is the dead Total War Wiki: "http://totalwarseries.wikia.com/wiki/Total_War_Wiki"
- This is the currently active Total War Wiki: "http://totalwar.wikia.com/wiki/Total_War_Wiki"
User:Master Fredcerique does not seem to respond to any users' messages, as I am told by User:Demon Magnetism.
Thank You, --Byzantine Latinkon 22:11, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Byzantine -- see Community Central:Merging for the guidelines, but if it has no content there shouldn't be a problem closing and redirecting. Send the information above to Special:Contact so that staff members can take care of it for you. — Catherine (talk) 18:11, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
Admin request Edit
Hiya, i asked a Wikia worker a about 5 days ago if i could become an Admin on the snooker Wikia as no one has taken it forward for a long time. I have not had a reply yet so i thought i'd ask you! I am Admin on 5 wikia's already and i am driving them forward (slowly but going forward) the site addi is Snooker. i have already taken it from 2 pages to 30 in a few days but need Admin rights to delete pages etc etc.... Many Thanks Dean27 17:11, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Dean -- you need to leave a request on Community Central:Adoption requests -- they'll be happy to help you out there. Thanks! — Catherine (talk) 18:11, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
Wishing you well on your next VentureEdit
I was surprised to hear you leaving here as a helper. I ain't going to speak for everyone (But I bet they agree) that I have enjoyed your time here and wanted to wish you well in your future ventures and projects. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 04:08, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
- I've really enjoyed working with the community here, too -- thanks for your kind words! — Catherine (talk) 22:46, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I'm Master Thomas and as far as I knew I WAS the admin. on suikoden Wikia. But when I logged on today all my admin. buttons like protect and delete are gone. Is the some reason, or did I get fired as admin. on the website for some reason? --Master Thomas 04:14, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
A little request Edit
Good day Catherine! You probably don't remember me but you made an Administrator on Pirates of the Caribbean Wiki approximately seven months ago. Currently, I am the only active Administrator, and there is a lot of work there. But I cannot do all of this alone. There are active users on POTC Wiki who had done many good contributions in these last months and I think that they deserve to be promoted to Administrators. They are MidhavDarkskull and CJSFan. So I ask you to give them administrator rights, or make me a Bureaucrat so I can give them the same rights.--Uskok 08:43, June 19, 2010 (UTC)
- You are a crat, have been this whole time. Go to those users contribs page, and look for "user rights management" link at top :) --Uberfuzzy 08:52, June 19, 2010 (UTC)
Hi im man for the job and im new here so im trying to find some tips can you help me please thanks Man for the job 20:05, August 3, 2010 (UTC)man for the jobMan for the job 20:05, August 3, 2010 (UTC) 21:04 tuesday the third of august 2010
Can you please change the sitename for my wiki "igi" to Project IGI Databank? currently its just IGI which is not the name of the wiki.
And how do I change the page title? Editing http://igi.wikia.com/wiki/MediaWiki:Sitetitle does nothing.
- Hey Tom. Catherine has moved on from Wikia — could you please send in this request through Special:Contact? This way somebody will get it done quickly for you. Thanks! Joey 04:05, December 9, 2010 (UTC)
Oscar the Grouch Wiki/Administrator Edit
Hey Catherine, I'm GrouchMan. I had a question about your Oscar the Grouch Wiki. Honestly, do you think I could be an administrator? I've created most of the pages & there are a couple unnecessary pages that I could easily delete. What do you think? Thanks!! -- GrouchMan (Send a note then scram!! P.S. Have a rotten day!!!!) 19:03, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi GrouchMan, I answered on my talk page there already :) Please go to the adoptions page, you can ask for the rights there -- Sannse (help forum | blog) 21:25, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
Creating a New Wiki Edit
Currently, I, Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. We are people and projects spokesman. Therefore requires a new Wikia. But I can not make a new Wiki. Please make it so somehow. Thank you.--Yard 00:02, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Im pretty sure Catherine is inactive now, to create a new wiki, go here, http://www.wikia.com/Special:CreateNewWiki?uselang=en. --TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 00:09, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
Takes a block and a new attempt to create a wiki.--Yard 00:25, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
- A block? Just make the wiki using that link. If the wiki exists start editing at the existing one. --TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 00:29, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
You have been blocked by 239851. The reason given was:. (Block ID for reference: 11) and I get the message.--Yard 00:33, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
- homepage:Special:BlockList/Yard - He's blocked on homepage, thus prevented from creating wikis.
The performer's Tommy6 block is in a rush because there is talk of providing publicity materials directly from distributor Warner is me according to the discussion.--Yard 00:48, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
- You'll need to contact Wikia User? 00:50, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
Hello there, I come from the Grouches Wiki. I need your help with something. For some weird reason, my picture count now seems to be a little off. So if you could take a quick look at it & try to help me figure this problem out then I'd be very grateful. Thanks for the help!! -- GrouchMan (Send a note then scram!! P.S. Have a rotten day!!!!) 16:22, November 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Shes gone so she will no longer work here. Try to talk to the staff about it.--TricklesTest 10:27, November 27, 2011 (UTC)