FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Look man, I wanted to say thanks for trying to help me out in the past months of before, with this whole admin abuse issue. I think it's best not to take this any further anymore, because there's nothing else we can do about this situation. Because non of these users on here aren't helping me, the ones that replied to your posts such as the "User report" post you made here:https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1795881?useskin=oasis, it's just not working out for me. Because Love Robin and Mendes2's replies weren't helpful at all, their replies make no sense to me. I mean what's the point of discussing these issues, it's not helping at all. If I were them, I would just remove "You know who" from his adminship "period". I do respect respect for Love Robin and Mendes2 don't get me wrong. I'm just saying what they were saying in your posts doesn't make sense. So yeah, it's probably best not to take this any further anymore, because "You know who" is never gonna change his mind for unblocking me on the pro wrestling wiki, no matter how many times I try to be nice to him. But anyways, thanks for trying your best to help me, there's just nothing else I can do.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I just recently tried to ask Wagnike2 on here, about unbanning me, and he also refuses to unblock me too. He replied and says he wants to "quote" on "quote" keep him happy, and they "STILL" don't believe me. My I mean seriously!?!?!? Refusing to unblock when polity told your their sorry for their mistake!?!? I mean OMG, what the hell is wrong with these people!?!?! I'm getting so frustrated over this that I just wanna pull my hair out!

Loading editor
    • Those guys have serious problems with their attitude. If I were the admin there, I would infinite block both for their disrespectful acts.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey dude, I will admit it. I definitely agree with you about Latin915 now, he's being so physically abusive to my account right now. The reason why it happened is because I was only trying to apologize to him over a mistake I made on the pro wrestling wiki, but no matter what I do, he keeps ignoring me. It was because I deleted a talk page message he left me on my talk page about the whole "copying and pasting" issue he keeps telling me not to do, countless times, which I never did at all. I responded to his talk page trying to proof to him that I didn't do it, but got no response. I tried again thinking he problem didn't get a notification that I posted on his talk page, and again he didn't respond. So I deleted it thinking he never will respond because I thought he was probably busy fixing and editing articles. Then all of a sudden "BOOM!" blocked for six months, saying that I was "quote" on "quote" harassing him, which again, I wasn't. I didn't however, I did tried talking to him "twice" about the situation on here on his talk page, but however, he just deletes them and says "Issue resolved" which it hasn't. After that, he extended my block even longer. 30 years now, which is completely unnecessary, all because I left him messages on here... I mean seriously, he's gone way too far now. He just physically hates me now, I was just being nice to him and letting him know I'm sorry. But he just doesn't wanna listen to me after what happened.

Loading editor
    • View all 16 replies
    • Never mind, I already found it.

Loading editor
    • I owe him one, Digimonking. Glad he stepped in and stood up for me, wish we had users like him today.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey BlazeSeed366,  I tried to edit one article today. Unfortunately, your notification about my mistake landed in my spam folder, I haven't noticed it till afternoon. Up to that time I continued to edit. You blocked me three years now for vandalism... is that nessessary? I mean, I have no intentions to vandalize any articles. That certain sentence clearly was a spoiler - I deleted it myself shortly after .. maybe we did it simultanously? Maybe I was already blocked?! Dunno. But what's wrong with supplementing each decision with their second option? Hopefully, Josiii

Loading editor
    • View all 5 replies
    • Hey, thx for unblocking. I added (sic!) as a hint that slips in the grammar are quoted from the game (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic). Remarks about what happens in the secret scenes are spoilers, aren't they?

Loading editor
    • Nope, they're not. (Those remarks are just describing what the character did in the secret scene or sometimes getting reacted about the entire scene such as romance and intimate).

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I easily move on from yesterday's issue on both Ana Garcia and her best friend Adrienne Daughdrill who were handling the Facebook duties when she plays the Is it Love? main games as I sever ties with both of them after admitting myself as the local admin of Is it Love? wiki because of their offensive remarks and for accusing me in trash talking, a liar and informing other girls in Facebook about my actions for showing my stupidity. If any users likes to contribute the Is it Love? wiki just type https://is-it-love.wikia.com to add up some answers whether is right or wrong on every main interests' walkthroughs.

This is what I'm gonna say to both of them in real life. I don't even care so much on other people's personal lives like Ana for example as a single mom who worked up so hard to earn money for her children and spending money for that game she plays. I already learned my lessons when I got permanent banned by admins from the roleplay because of the horrible remarks about their personal looks which is a taboo to them. My father had already scolded and questioning me about spending money at the Google Play store which is why my cellphone bill had increased. The truth is, I don't trash talk somebody here in the wiki because of the courtesy rules but I do that if other users such as both of them were anonymous users who were using their authority to remove the user's true name in the admin's comments because they think it was rude. If you want to ban me in Facebook, so be it. But anywhere in the wiki, don't ever try to offend this large fan site because they can posts anywhere with spoilers or updating other events. One more thing, using your true name in the fanfiction and pairing with a video game character is ridiculous because I already did this once until my family had found out which they scolded me because it will ruined your true reputation in life. Others were asking me of why the secret scenes went missing and I always mentioned Ana because she was playing the game and she became offended and accusing me that I rudely remarked about her personal life. With that kind of a behavior, she was remotely crazy and sharing to the other girls about her lovelife experiences by playing the entire Is it Love? game.

My thoughts, It's really hard to make friends who were extremely sensitive about their personal lives and being offended after showing the wiki. Like my friends told me that you don't have to be guilty of what I did was right and I paid Adrienne a high price by putting an immediate infinite block on her IP address who's anonymous user as 2605:A000:780D:8300:9882:8FC6:F75F as punishment for using her authority against me.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • BlazeSeed,

You have written about your problems with blocks in at least nine different places on this wikia.  And I'm sure several places elsewhere too.  That is not helping your cause, it is just making you look unreasonable.

Your insults towards the admins are also not helping.  I would not be keen on letting someone back on a wikia where I were admin, if they were calling me abusive, cruel, horrible and stupid.

What I've not seen you try yet is a polite and calm message that asks the admins what they felt was wrong with your contributions, why they were removed, and what you can do to contribute in a way that works for the wikia and it's admins.

On each of the wikias you are having problems with, there is more than one admin.  And the other admins have not said that they are unhappy with the block.  That implies that they agree with the blocking admin, and suggests there is a real problem that you need to understand and work out before going back.  

For example, one of the blocks was because of problems with spelling and grammar.  From what I've seen of your writing, you do have some problems in that area (I'll be happy to go over examples with you if that will help).  So until you are able to write more clearly, I wouldn't expect that the admins will want to lift that ban.

Remember, both from the other admins on the wikias and from the admins you are unhappy with, no reply can be a way of replying. If someone doesn't answer on their message wall, they may be saying "I don't want to talk to you, and am not going to do what you ask."

In fact, I think that all your messages have made it very unlikely that they will want to lift the ban at the moment.  I'm not sure you can turn around all you have said and start a polite and productive conversation right now.  So my advice is to back off from this, and find other wikias to edit on.

Perhaps in the future you can try again in a different way.

Loading editor
    • Hey Sannse, BlazeSeed366. It's been a few years since I was contributing the other wikis. The only reason they blocked me is just both the spelling and grammar as other wikias like the prowrestling wiki led by Wagner2 and Latin915 are having rules such as proof reading before you posted on the character profiles. I'm a non-English writer like other contributors who were also not good on English spelling and grammar problems. It's quite unfair if you were warned or being blocked because I don't proof read after I watched the whole episodes and now they blocked me twice from 1 month and 3 months. Right now, I maybe the local admin on few wikias which were inactive or new ones. I can block contributors who were vandalizing, fanon pairing and putting characters from other games who were not relation on the actual games we played. As for the English version of Is it Love? wiki which is a new wiki I was currently handling. One contributor didn't like the idea of putting my comments and remarks in parenthesis on every yes or no answers of the entire game series as the game dubbing of the game was really horrible. What do you think if I erased the comments I've made in parenthesis? Because I felt disappointed on the female villains who simply bitching the player for the men they like and being confrontational especially the characters' personalities.

Loading editor
    • Hi BlazeSeed366,

This is something you need to talk to admins about. Hopefully you will now be able to do so in a calm and constructive way.

Loading editor
    • Right now, I'm having problems with the user Ashley Tate. She frequently mistakes me for being a spammer and blocking me on purpose after I corrected their edits and the images she thinks I got from the other users and those image are from my phone that I screenshot from Youtube and cropped it. Worst thing is that, she thinks I'm a liar. Now I'm trying to send the message to Fandom that she needs to be demoted because of her horrible attitude. If I were a bureaucrat/founder on the evil-zone wiki I could correct their edits and can block them with those users with a bad attitude like Ashley Tate's. It appears I couldn't find her username here in this wiki.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I made an add up trivia in the BlazBlue wiki about the English Dub of BlazBlue: Alter Memory. However, these admins can erase it due to being irrelevant to the story or not.

Some local admins have bad behaviors who think themselves as a God or having a Ban Hammer in their hands to permanent block the contributors who made their mistakes and they cannot be forgiven.

Here are the main examples of these local admins who are abusing their powers against fellow contributors.

In BlazBlue wiki, Kusanagi-14 is simply as a jackass who thinks of himself being a God of the wiki who tries to kneel before the weak contributors. His only abusement was his own crude rules to follow along with fellow admin, Night Vision who are trying to erase the contributors' writing which it was not relevant to the story or trying to make a similarity or comparison to other characters in different games. Like I said before, when I posted the trivia basis in the anime version of the game, they erased it due to being irrelevant to the story. These guys are nothing but being abusing their powers to take everybody out like they did to me previously.

In Totally Spies wiki, both Syalantillefel and SharonLite are the only admins are active on that wiki. However, Syalantillefel is a no ordinary local admin, she permanently blocks the contributors if they made a simple mistake and she also replies to them once and ignoring their messages of their apologies. She was abusing her power as the admin to block every contributors on that wiki. Since she blocked me until 2184, she only replied to my message because of "repeated spelling and grammar". I was already informed by Grand Duchess and Toilethead101 from Tekken wiki about her abusement in power. I already told them how she acted this way and also she messes other contributors by blocking them. That's why I'm trying to tell this main wiki about her abusement in power and her evidences that she messes everybody up.

What do you think of my message? Do you trust these people who messes other contributors here?

Loading editor
    Sannse
    Sannse closed this thread because:
    Closing conversation that is in multiple places
    18:18, June 18, 2015
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the How can I deal with blocks or permanent blocks? page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.