FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • On the block log, there's an IP address that's probably mine is there, not my name. The block description matches mine.

https://fliplinestudios.fandom.com/wiki/Special:BlockList?offset=20181214081416

Loading editor
  • I need help. I cannot send messages on Flipline Wiki. Can you help me urgently please!

Loading editor
  • Hey Bdj,

You may recall that a few months ago, Daniel deleted a blog about a Tier List simply because he didn't like where Rudy was placed.

A few weeks ago, Daniel deleted another blog post by a different user (see the August 13 logs here). I didn't want to warn you because I thought it was a little misunderstanding - maybe he forgot that he wasn't supposed to do that. However, a few minutes ago, Daniel deleted yet another blog (in the link that I provided, you'll see that the most recent log entries are from today) because he didn't like the fact that Mardi Gras wasn't in the holiday lineup (the blog was a Papa's Cheeseria To Go! ideas blog) and that the closers weren't the same as the desktop game.

I just thought I'd let you know about this.

-JK55556

Loading editor
  • Hey Bdj,

Is there anytime you would be able to meet up and talk for a bit this weekend? There's a few things I'd like to talk to you about. We can maybe even update things on here if you want me to.

Loading editor
    • View all 11 replies
    • Great! Here's a link that expires in 24 hours per the time this message is sent. You will need to download on computer or mobile depending on your preferences. 

https://discord.gg/VjYUdt 

Loading editor
    • Hey Bdj, 

When you have the time, can you check discord please? 

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • What you said: Unauthorized? I literally spoke with Staff about it before going thru with it, how is that unauthorized? Also, there were very good reasons for this, as i already said.

The other account is scheduled to be disabled, where it can never again be used. It is no longer active. And it's sockpuppeting only if it's to evade a block, which i wasn't. The ban expired there before i ever went thru with it.

Loading editor
    Bdj610
    Bdj610 closed this thread because:
    Matter is resolved.
    00:35, June 10, 2019
    • Once again, you got yourself into trouble, this time with FANDOM STAFF, regarding stuff that you and I have talked about in the past (engaging with trolls). You keep trying to justify your actions, and still you don't learn.

So now what? Have you switched all of the wikias that you became bureaucrat of from LightHouse to TortoiseCat? Do you honestly think that people, specifically the trolls you love talking to won't know you created a new account "to throw them off track?"

And what's going to happen when you continue to engage with trolls, raising the ire of Fandom Staff...AGAIN??! You going to kill this one and create another account? And do it over...and over...and over again??!

If you're seriously trying to create a new identity, then don't do the same things on this account that you did with your other two accounts. You want a fresh start? Maybe get away from Fandom/Wikia for a while. Take a month or two off without appearing here. Or better yet, focus on the sites you've adopted and don't stick your nose in Fandom Staff's business, answering posts that are on their message boards. Let them do their jobs. They get paid for this (at least most of them). 

Regarding your Flipline Studios block. As both accounts are active, I can't have you using two accounts. If this is going to be the one you will be using going forward, then I will unblock this one, and leave the LightHouse one blocked. I will wait for a response before continuing. Then, I will close this thread.

Loading editor
    • Ok. Firstly, it was not Staff, but the local admins on CC. No, I do not "like" talking with trolls. Justify my actions? Not anymore. I was wrong there, I'm ready to accept that, and move past this whole thing.

I will not continue to engage with trolls. This one will have a very different history. I won't have to switch accounts anymore, because there won't be a reason. The fresh start will really happen, because I'll change everything... During the break i take from this place.
      Yes, I'll be taking more time away for it for awhile.

Yes, the other account is about to be disabled, and won't be existant anymore. Leave it banned.

Loading editor
  • I wrote RunePatriarch an apology, and I need him to read it sometime today. Would you mind letting him know, pretty please?

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello Bdj!

I am thinking about going back to the FS wiki and i have a few things to say to you. This is not a hate speech so dont block me. I noticed that users lik Adiwow0916, CheeseCake510, MidowsaardvarkDtRM36 are doing useless edits just liek adding photos like customers ordering, buses, and WWII stuff. You are not going to do antyhing about it?!

Loading editor
    • I will respond when I have more time. I have spoken to Adi about overdoing pictures. Cheesecake's pictures are on his profile page, so I am not concerned about that as long as they stay there. Midow has been blocked for the WW2 fiasco.

So I HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

You are more than welcome to come back as long as you keep yourself out of trouble.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I wasn't crying to staff I was explaining my situation with them on how it was my sense of "humour" and that I thought it wasn't sane to block me, especially for a month. I am not even that angry I could easily come up with something to make the block shorter. Make blick shorter to one week. I am nto annoying.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello Bdj610.

Loading editor
    Bdj610
    Bdj610 closed this thread because:
    Way to go LightHouse. Throwing kerosene into the fire.
    16:40, May 4, 2019
    • View all 6 replies
    • Well, looks like all of you are blocked now.

Loading editor
    • For wanting trolls blocked?

Loading editor
  • On this thread, he responded anonly. I'm letting you know because no one gets notified about comments by anon users.

Loading editor
    • I really didn't need to know if he responded or not.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.