FANDOM

Can't find the conversation you are looking for?
It may have been removed from my wall. However, this does not mean it is gone forever. Removed threads can be found here.

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Can you help me make a spam bot

Loading editor
  • Again

Loading editor
  • Hello Andrewds1021

Question is hard but i'll try to explain 100%,

Ok soo in my MediaWiki:Wikia.css there are 2 selectors, which i'm going to talk about to You ,

First One Is:

.SpinyCircle1 {
          animation-name: SpinyCircle1;
          animation-duration: 5000ms;
          animation-iteration-count: infinite;
          animation-timing-function: linear; 
    }

@keyframes SpinyCircle1 {
        from {
            transform:rotate(0deg);
        }
        to {
            transform:rotate(360deg);
        }
    }

Second One Is:

.BackAnim {
    	animation: BackAnim 5s linear infinite;
    }

@keyframes BackAnim {
        0% {
            background-color:#FF00BB;
        }
        14.2857142857% {
            background-color:#FF0000;
        }
        28.5714285714% {
            background-color:#FFFF00;
        }
        42.8571428571% {
            background-color:#00FF00;
        }
        57.1428571429% {
            background-color:#00FFFF;
        }
        71.4285714286% {
            background-color:#0000FF;
        }
        85.7142857143% {
            background-color:#BB00FF;
        }
        to {
            background-color:#FF00BB;
        }
    }

Soo basically

First-One is A "Spinny\Rotating Circle" Animation, here (Watch first circle's rotation)=AnimatedCircles

Second one is A "BackGround Animation" here=(noitce that circle's changing background) BackAnimation

Code of First Rotating Circle is:

<center><div class="SpinyCircle1" style="border: 4px solid #E6E6E6; border-radius:50%; width: 50%; box-shadow:0 0 27px white;"> </div></center>

Code of that Normal Background Animated Circle is: <center><div class="BackAnim" style="border: 4px solid #E6E6E6; border-radius:50%; width: 50%; box-shadow:0 0 27px white;"> </div></center>

(These both codes are same, just difference of "div classes")

Ok soo, i want...to put both classes "BackAnim" and "SpinyCircle1" in one code to see both Animations,

how can i do that?

Because these two types:

<center><div class="BackAnim;SpinyCircle1" style="border: 4px solid #E6E6E6; border-radius:50%; width: 50%; box-shadow:0 0 27px white;"> </div></center>

OR

<center><div class="BackAnim" style="border: 4px solid #E6E6E6; border-radius:50%; width: 50%; box-shadow:0 0 27px white;"><div class="SpinyCircle1"> </div></div></center>

Are not working,

Sooo, how can i add 2+ div\span classes of mediawiki in my source code of that circle?

HelpAble Links=

i hope you got me, if not pls ask again, i'll try to explain...

Pls Help, (i've already asked this question to MonochromaticBunny, but he doesn't knows anything...about it.

Thx LuvOf99Th ^_^ 23:39, July 24, 2020 (UTC).

Loading editor
    • View all 14 replies
    • i added : 

.SpinyCircle1 {
            animation: SpinyCircle1 5s linear infinite;
      }

.BackAnim {
            animation: BackAnim 5s linear infinite;
      }

.SpinyCircle1.BackAnim {
            animation-name: SpinyCircle1, BackAnim;
            animation-duration: 5s, 5s;
            animation-timing-function: linear, linear;
            animition-iteration-count: infinite, infinite;
      }

man it worked, thank u very much Andrewds , for your hardwork..

i hope i can do next ones by my self if i get any project in fututre, thank u very much Andrewds

LuvOf99Th ^_^ 14:29, July 25, 2020 (UTC).

Loading editor
    • Hi

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello Andrewds1021,

you said We can't but i managed it some how, 

i added background image, but now pleas tell me how can i add text in center of it? or right\left?

you see? , i know i know i'll have to write the text in just photo's size othewise text will go out from photo, right? 

anyway pleas tell...LuvOf99Th ^_^ 22:50, June 18, 2020 (UTC).

Loading editor
    • View all 12 replies
    • I have replied on your Forum thread.

Loading editor
    • ok

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello andrewds,

can you tell me what should be a good and 4-6lines loong description\details for "Content Moderators" ?

i mean there is a wiki, and at their "Rights" list i want to add "Content Moderator's" details ?

in abilities i'll add:

• They can delete and move protected pages.
    • They can delete and move files.
    • They can undelete pages and files.
    • They can rollback edits.
    • They can re-upload files.
    • They can protect and unprotect pages

but before abilities, what should be there for content modreators? i hope u got my question,

LuvOf99Th ^_^ 05:25, July 24, 2020 (UTC).

Loading editor
    • View all 6 replies
    • LuvOf99Th wrote: Asarta , i didn't got which link is to put at 1st selector\or idk what are these: <link? which kind of link >

nd talk of second <your list of rights> what do u mean? ... LuvOf99Th ^_^ 15:55, July 24, 2020 (UTC)..

With the first I meant that you should put a link there to your wikis Manual of Style. With the second I meant that you mentioned that you wanted to add a list of abilities and a description. The list of abilities should be put after the colon. So the completed product wil look something like:

Content Moderators are users who help keep the wiki clean and ensure that pages adhere to the Manual of Style. To do this they review files and pages to ensure that they adhere to the wiki's standards. To help them with this tasks they have been given special rights by this wiki's bureaucrats including:

• Edit, move and delete fully protected pages
      • Move and delete files
      • Undelete pages and files
      • Rollback edits
      • Re-upload files, overwriting the current one
      • Protect and unprotect pages.

Hope this helps you understand it more!

Loading editor
    • Ohhhk, yup now i got it, thx, LuvOf99Th ^_^ 16:12, July 24, 2020 (UTC). !

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • My movie got cancelled and pizza and bowling got cancelled too. I was going to see onward. Our special Olympics practice got cancelled.

The next month our movie will be different.

On April 4 2020 I going Mulan live action movie but we might tried onward instead Mulan movie.

On April 11 2020 I going to see peter rabbit 2 but we might to see troll the world tour movie instead peter rabbit 2.

On April 4 I don’t know which kind of movie to see on that day.

All the school closed until 3/31/20 and other 3/30/20 but I might goes to church anyway.

How long your school is closed?

Loading editor
    • View all 129 replies
    • My favorite candy is Reese's as well. I know you said he is dead now but it probably is still not a good idea to go around sharing personal information such as his age.

Loading editor
    • Cool!

i still playing my yugioh game!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • How do I get into conversations on IDW comics?

Loading editor
    • Do you still need help with this? If so, are you talking about a Fandom wiki or some other site? If this is a Fandom wiki, which one? If not, then we can't really help you.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • My apologies for disturbing your evening but I thought & the other user should seriously see the evidence behind these 2 banned users who are not thinking straight with this hateful campaign against across the wiki community all over the idea of forcing me to unblock them so they can stir trouble again.

Here are the evidence:

The Tiger Pro 9000's failed contributions including illegal recreation of deleted/condemned pages despite the rules.

Failed Contributions of Matter Darkness (aka Yveljk110, aka DarkraiDonjonMystere, LePokemon, aka Yveljk) including vandalism & cyberbullying.

Failed contributions of AlHaxander (aka Hasele, aka KING-MERA, aka KING-MERONSTERANNOSAURKRYPTID) including lying, cross-wiki harassment, & repeatedly making one-line articles without any actual improvements.

Loading editor
    • View all 17 replies
    • Al we don't need it explained to us.

Loading editor
    • I get the idea Casper Cain but seriously don't get involved the next time

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • What well happen if i get blocked from fandom

Loading editor
  • thing like this wiki but with pet pages like it changes daly https://logos.fandom.com/wiki/Logopedia in theme of the day it change

Loading editor
    • It is just a really large switch statement based on the date. There is nothing automatically generated. Basically, they just curated 365 different pages of logos each based on a different theme. Then they used a giant switch statement to select which one of the 365 pages to show depending on what day of the year it is.

Loading editor
    • Wow

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.