FANDOM

Can't find the conversation you are looking for?
It may have been removed from my wall. However, this does not mean it is gone forever. Removed threads can be found here.

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hey Me and another staff member on charactercommunity.fandom.com, have decided we are going to enable achievments on our wiki, I went to Special:WikiFeatures, and that option wasn't available, so I contacted FANDOM staff to see if they can enable badges on our wiki, is there anything else you have to do besides that?

Sincerley,

21EvanED155508

Loading editor
    • Nope. Contacting staff is all you need to do. Of course, once it is enabled, you can customize the images if you want.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Continuation of this thread.

How do you make a transparent background? My template's background is white, despite having the gradient.

Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • Maybe it isn't compatible with this site?

Loading editor
    • It should be though; so that is what is so confusing.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Thank you for telling me about DPL on Thread:1772517#173. I tried it out on w:c:greatestgen:Category:PIC_Cards and the script is escaping my html so I can't make custom links. Any ideas?

Loading editor
    • Found a workaround linking directly to the image file.

Loading editor
    • Interesting. I actually didn't know it could be done that way. I had a few ideas but that wasn't one of them. Either way, I am glad you got something that works.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I still don't know how to do it can u help me https://bgs-community-contant.fandom.com/wiki/BGS_Community_Content_Wiki

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • how are you

Loading editor
  • I really think you should be a moderator of some sort, at least a discussions moderator. You are helping practically everybody on the Community Central Forums and I am absolutely impressed of your hard work. I think you should be promoted to a discussions moderator in this wiki because you deserve it!

Loading editor
    • Thanks for the compliment. I have been offered some positions in the past; but I turned them down at the time. I am not sure if you are aware, but I did get selected as the editor of the month for emerging interests in December 2019. So it isn't like my contributions are going unnoticed or anything like that.

I noticed you are an "Adviser at Large". How is that going for you?

Loading editor
    • I've seen that you are an editor of the month for that, which is nice, but overall, a promotion would be cool in my opinion.

The "advisor at large" is awesome, actually, but I wish I could do more in this domain. It's kinda like your job, except on other wikis. What people do is they ping you once they choose you as your advisor, claiming that they want help. Though I do get a lot of people choosing me as an advisor, very few people asked questions about Fandom or how to edit and such.

In conclusion, I like my job, but I wish more people actually want help.

Loading editor
    • Well, from what I can tell, the script hasn't really been widely deployed yet. I have a feeling you guys would be getting more requests if it were.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • My movie got cancelled and pizza and bowling got cancelled too. I was going to see onward. Our special Olympics practice got cancelled.

The next month our movie will be different.

On April 4 2020 I going Mulan live action movie but we might tried onward instead Mulan movie.

On April 11 2020 I going to see peter rabbit 2 but we might to see troll the world tour movie instead peter rabbit 2.

On April 4 I don’t know which kind of movie to see on that day.

All the school closed until 3/31/20 and other 3/30/20 but I might goes to church anyway.

How long your school is closed?

Loading editor
    • View all 36 replies
    • That is too bad. Better safe than sorry though.

Loading editor
    • I going wait until it on dvd. I think it come out in July on dvd for onward.

I heard some movie might keep their release.

June the Pixar movie soul be in June 2020.

The jungle cruise and bob the burger in July 2020 but spongebob movie 3 move to that month too. Sony picture delayed all their summer releases to january 2021-March 2021.

Peter rabbit 2 delayed from it April to August to January 2021.

The reason why peter rabbit delayed again is probably the Wonder Woman 1984 movie was one week between them.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • So I want to make a template where a image serves as the border in repeats surrounding the main text portion, is there any div style tags that could accomplish this?

Loading editor
    • View all 20 replies
    • It might be clearer if you just read this. In short, in order to get the full logo in each of the corners using the current image, we need to set slicing to "1". However, doing that leans that the edges are blank.

Loading editor
    • I uploaded a modified image to the ViacomCBS wiki. Here is the CSS you will want to use with it.

.test {
          text-align: center;
          border: 48px solid transparent;
          border-image-source: url("https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/viacom4633/images/6/6e/CBS_Border.svg");
          border-image-width: 48px;
          border-image-slice: calc(100% / 3);
          border-image-repeat: round;
      }
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • VanityFiend got blocked FANDOM-wide by Sannse. Hopefully they don't sock, but I would keep a look out.

Loading editor
  • Andrewds1021 wrote: You can control the order among those added by an infobox but those added on the page itself cannot be placed in-between them. Which infobox, parameters, and categories do you want to do this for?

How do I do this? I thought I knew how (just the order it is in the infobox but it seesm not true). My Sample shows Colours after Type but it should be after way after that and past Product Line categories, but the rest of the Categories appear the correct place. I think I have my wiki ready for the new infobox but these few categories aren't showing in the right order.

I tried the js by name but I think it is too random looking, so I think the original concept via infobox would be better (if I can get the Colour categories to display in the correct place). Do you think you could have a look why Colours are in the wrong order? maybe it is something I did in my infobox.

Loading editor
    • View all 5 replies
    • It is because your switch statement isn't adding it. It is being added by the manually-added categories.

Loading editor
    • Thank you for having a look :)

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.