FANDOM

Can't find the conversation you are looking for?
It may have been removed from my wall. However, this does not mean it is gone forever. Removed threads can be found here.

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Have you checked all your Windows Update settings? Basically I just have everything in Advanced options set to off.

Also, some updates actually only cause delay and performance problems on after restart... not all happen on shutdown.

Loading editor
    • Accoding to Windows Update, my computer is up to date. Additionally, all of my settings are off as well, except for "Receive updates for other Microsoft products when you update Windows".

Loading editor
    • Okay, then Windows Update shouldn't be interfering with your performance, in theory. The issue is probably either in your browser or something like anti-virus software that can get its hooks into all kinds of places.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Jkline06's commonly edited wikis

Can you help with this? The contents of the template aren’t showing up. Can you help and edit the template to get everything displayed. Thanks.

Loading editor
    • Have you checked the documentation for Template:Navbox to make sure it works the way you think it does? It seems like you are using a bunch of parameters that the template doesn't have.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey. Remember this conversation we had in which I used DPL for a navbox? You advised against it, but everything seems fine, so I would like to know, why did you advise against it? Thanks.

Loading editor
    • View all 10 replies
    • Even if there is a way to do things more efficiently than DPL, it seems the MediaWiki community is content with DPL. So, I wouldn't count on any new replacements. That being said, you never know for sure.

Loading editor
    • Ok.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Message to Sophie:

Creating https://viacomcbs.fandom.com/wiki/ViacomCBS_Wiki in different languages?

Any ideas on how to do that?

Your message

The previous comment was from a message to Sophie (as mentioned above). I want to know what your input is on this subject, how can this be achieved?.

Loading editor
    • View all 10 replies
    • New question

I want to know how to do two different forms of messages

1. Where the text is crossed out / with a line running through it
      2. Where it’s inside of a scrollable rectangular thing

I may need to use these sometime soon (if I need to, that is)

Loading editor
    • <s>It is called a strikethrough and is done using HTML tags.</s>

It is called a strikethrough and is done using HTML tags.

<div style="width: 50%; height: 200px; overflow: auto; border: 1px solid black;">
      It can depend on the exact scenario. However, it is typically just a div tag with too much content to fit into it's specified size. By default, the scroll bar(s) should appear. In cases where it doesn't you may need to add <code>overflow: auto;</code> to its style attribute. Note that while this works in most cases, it isn't a guarantee that scrolling will occur. If you want to force scrolling, use <code>overflow: scroll</code>. The overflow behavior in the x and y directions can be controlled separately using the <code>overflow-x</code> and <code>overflow-y</code> properties instead of <code>overflow</code>.

Note that the size of a div tag can be influenced by its ancestor elements.
      </div>

It can depend on the exact scenario. However, it is typically just a div tag with too much content to fit into it's specified size. By default, the scroll bar(s) should appear. In cases where it doesn't you may need to add overflow: auto; to its style attribute. Note that while this works in most cases, it isn't a guarantee that scrolling will occur. If you want to force scrolling, use overflow: scroll. The overflow behavior in the x and y directions can be controlled separately using the overflow-x and overflow-y properties instead of overflow.

Note that the size of a div tag can be influenced by its ancestor elements.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • https://viacomcbs.fandom.com/wiki/ViacomCBS_Wiki

At the bottom of that page are two images that are misaligned with the text, is there a special CSS code needed for that or something else? I’m asking because that section looks sloppy and needs fixing.

Loading editor
  • Hey there i wanted to let you know if you happen to find a commmunity that needs editing help setting up abuse filter or just anything  can you please let me know i would be glade to be a temp help.

Loading editor
  • I still playing my Yu-Gi-Oh! Game, i watch ton of movies, and I got a new iPad for Christmas.

i see the new jumanji the next level and the new Star Wars movie.

I might figure a way to win that hard level!

Loading editor
    • View all 8 replies
    • Yeah, I might have had an easier time if I had made a better deck. I am still using the exact same deck from when we last dueled.

Loading editor
    • My thirds is little but is had number 85 crazy box and deck devastation virus. If used that and all the weak monster will be destroyed.

It sort powerful move!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • On this page, I want to add a hidden note, the reasoning behind that is that I have added placeholder images until the original Spectacor (from 1974) logo is found. Do you have any suggestions?

Loading editor
    • What do you mean by hidden? If you mean you want something that can be seen in the editor but not when viewing the page, you should be able to add comments in the markup.

Unfortunately, it seems that only source mode is capable of adding them and they will not be visible in VisualEditor (but they are visible in rich-text editor).

You make a comment like this:

Visible Stuff
      <!-- comment -->
      More Visible Stuff

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • do you have discord or something? i'd love to pick your brain on some CSS stuff without spamming your message wall or the community forums. i swear it's super simple stuff :) I'll make it worth your time!

Loading editor
    • Unfortunately I do not. However, if it is about CSS, it wouldn't be considered "spamming". Please ask away either here, in the Forum thread, or (if you feel it necessary) a new thread.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • It turns out that Topic pages (e.g. Topic:Blocked) allows users to choose the preferred board, including choosing the In-Editor Help board. I've updated the CSS to hide the option.

Loading editor
    • Ah. Thanks for the info. I never use topic pages myself so I always forget they exist. Makes sense now.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.