FANDOM

Can't find the conversation you are looking for?
It may have been removed from my wall. However, this does not mean it is gone forever. Removed threads can be found here.

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hello Andrewds1021,

you said We can't but i managed it some how, 

i added background image, but now pleas tell me how can i add text in center of it? or right\left?

you see? , i know i know i'll have to write the text in just photo's size othewise text will go out from photo, right? 

anyway pleas tell...LuvOf99Th ^_^ 22:50, June 18, 2020 (UTC).

Loading editor
    • I said the short answer was that you can't. There are many different ways you can force things to appear as if they are something else but using that too often can make it hard to understand what is going on when editing the page. That said, this one is towards the simpler side of the scale and you seem to really want to do it. Here is an example similar what you figured out on your own.

<div style="position: relative; width: 300px; border: 2px solid red;">[[File:Example1.png|300px]]<div style="position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);">
      Here is some text over the image.</div></div>

Example1
      Here is some text over the image.
        Loading editor
    • okay, thanks LuvOf99Th ^_^ 13:53, June 19, 2020 (UTC).

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • My apologies for disturbing your evening but I thought & the other user should seriously see the evidence behind these 2 banned users who are not thinking straight with this hateful campaign against across the wiki community all over the idea of forcing me to unblock them so they can stir trouble again.

Here are the evidence:

The Tiger Pro 9000's failed contributions including illegal recreation of deleted/condemned pages despite the rules.

Failed Contributions of Matter Darkness (aka Yveljk110, aka DarkraiDonjonMystere, LePokemon, aka Yveljk) including vandalism & cyberbullying.

Failed contributions of AlHaxander (aka Hasele, aka KING-MERA, aka KING-MERONSTERANNOSAURKRYPTID) including lying, cross-wiki harassment, & repeatedly making one-line articles without any actual improvements.

Loading editor
    • View all 17 replies
    • Al we don't need it explained to us.

Loading editor
    • I get the idea Casper Cain but seriously don't get involved the next time

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • What well happen if i get blocked from fandom

Loading editor
  • thing like this wiki but with pet pages like it changes daly https://logos.fandom.com/wiki/Logopedia in theme of the day it change

Loading editor
    • It is just a really large switch statement based on the date. There is nothing automatically generated. Basically, they just curated 365 different pages of logos each based on a different theme. Then they used a giant switch statement to select which one of the 365 pages to show depending on what day of the year it is.

Loading editor
    • Wow

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
    • View all 6 replies
    • Okay. I have figured things out. It looks like the "larger error" was actually just an oddity of how templates work that I haven't encountered before. Nonetheless, there were a lot of issues with the many different templates involved. I corrected what I could the best I can. You can just view my contributions for June 15 to see what I changed on the various templates. That said, I have the following questions/comments.

• Template:Unfinished
        • table has conflicting text color specs
        • content contains p tags which usually aren't necessary
          • set text color to white which table already does
      • Template:Rb
        • What is this for? It seems to serve no purpose.
      • What are Template:MP-BG4 and Template:NS and why do they not exist yet?
        Loading editor
    • ok

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • i try on all mediawiki things but not work https://dev.fandom.com/wiki/ModernWikiActivity

Loading editor
  • i was trying to add a page rating thing but after i added it all the images on all the pages r gone can u fix it plzz

Loading editor
    • Have you seen this on use on another wiki? The version on the dev wiki appears to just be a random data store. I don't think it actually does anything.

Edit:

Also, which images are disappearing? I took a look at one of the pages that uses Template:Rating and the infobox image is oversized but there.

However, I don't think that is related to either the template or the module. Since none of the site JS is applied yet, it would either the culprit would be either site CSS or an imported JS script; assuming that is the issue you are talking about.

Either way, it looks like the template and the module are separate. Is that supposed to be the case or are they supposed to work together?

Also, it looks like the template is using some Semantic MediaWiki which work wiki does and cannot have.

Also, you have a lot of duplicate imports. I will go ahead and get rid of the duplicates for you.

Loading editor
    • it was fixxed by the other guy

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  •   Loading editor
  • i was sorry that not im that was my neighbourhood he was playing in my account and say recism word i will never make that happen again please checked out u the only person u can help me the green player are out of control plz help TY if u read that THE ACCOUNT NAME :

Screenshot 2020-06-02 at 7.00.18 PM
    TY0GIN
      Loading editor
    • Hello and welcome to Community Central. Community Central is a Fandom wiki where users can come to get help creating, maintaining, and customizing other Fandom wikis. Unfortunately, this is not a generic support site nor is Fandom corporately affiliated with Pokemon Planet. As such, we cannot help you with your block or with issues regarding Pokemon Planet.

If you wish to appeal your block on Pokemon Planet, please contact Pokemon Planet's support group as instructed in the block notification. The last time we checked, this means sending an email (not a social media message) to banappeal@pokemon-planet.com. Thank you.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Someone said i cant ask users to help my wiki.

Loading editor
    • View all 5 replies
    •   Loading editor
    • My wiki died out...

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.