FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • I want to be free!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I created a new wiki. How I can change message walls to talk pages?

Loading editor
  • Alxeedo 111 can you please get me 6 more changes I'm so sorry for ruining your Logopedia.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Dear Alxeedo 111 I'm so sorry for ruining half  of your Logopedia. The reason why I editing is the second DirecTV logo wasn't made in 2004 it was made in 2005. And DirecTV 2005 logo was on there still in 2008 expect for the DirecTV  website because the DirecTV Feature Presentation was made in 2008 and it had the 2005 DirecTV logo on there and The Amazing World of Gumball was going to be a TV show start  in 2007 but I was was a pilot in 2008 and they charged a little but of  Gumball.   And thats why i put that 2007 Gumball TV show logo on there and was i going to make Suave International. I was so happy to make Suave International. But you blocked on purpose for no reason. I was trying to help you. But I guess I not going  to be  on Logopedia that much anymore. Intill you unblocked me. I'm so sorry for ruining half of your Logopedia Wikia. I won't ruining your Logos you made ever again. But I still want to  make the Suave International and put the Suave green logo on there. I'm so sorry.

Loading editor
    • Hi Awesomeguy. You are not blocked on Logopedia. Please see your talk page on there for more details. Thank you.

Loading editor
    • Also, a quick note: Because you are currently operating three accounts and only two are allowed on Logopedia, I will be blocking this account's access. However your other two are still operational. This is the only time I will let this go, so please don't create any more accounts.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • How do you make the admin links green on Logopedia??

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
See archived talk page
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.