FANDOM

Please don't use this message wall to contact me - instead if you could use my talk page it will save a lot of hassle for everyone. Thank you!--Category:Acer4666 16:57, January 29, 2012 (UTC)

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hey, do you have a time code for when you took file:Littlebigplanetwiki.jpg? It demonstrates a problem that I'm trying to highlight to staff, but for which I didn't previously have visual proof. Not the Little Big Planet thing — which is annoying – but the article tally. See how it says 30,035 in your pic? It's been dropping all day long at a much faster rate than the number of deletions we actually have in the log.

So if I could figure out when you took the pic, I could give Staff a more precise idea of when the problem happened.

Loading editor
    • View all 11 replies
    • Yeah, I took that screenshot today - I've also noticed the counter on Wiki 24 going up when user pages or non-content namespace are created, then creeping down at other times. I haven' been watching it doggedly enough to submit a report, but maybe I'll keep an eye now

Loading editor
    • Interestingly about that screenshot, note I was logged out when I took it. When logged in on tardis around that time I noticed the counter was around the 30,007-30,010 mark. Logged-out users always see old versions of lots of things - most recently this has started happened with recent changes, which you would think of anything would be upto date! But I suppose attention for fixing that is less important than for wikiactivity

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Are you going to contact staff? If so make sure you include everything about what has happened.

Loading editor
    • Hey, I think this has probably had enough public discussion on community central. If there's something you want staff to know, you can always submit a contact form yourself :)

Loading editor
    • Yeah, you're right. Thanks! :)

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Yeah, that is a known bug. The workaround is to go to a wiki with the wall and click "mark all as read." We're working on a fix now.

Loading editor
    • Thanks - couldn't be bothered waiting the 2 working days for my special:contact to be answered

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
See archived talk page
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.