FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hello Evan,

Since the first round of the tournament had sockpuppetry, me, you, and Luis are going to decide the winners. So, please tell me which customers you would vote for. (One male and one female) The images of the customers are at the very front of the first row of the image in the message below this one in your message wall.

Wester vs Barry

Tiera vs Heidy.

Loading editor
    • View all 12 replies
    • Go to the link I provided above. You have to reply to the thread saying your votes.

Loading editor
    • ok

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello Evan!

Please rank the customers from each division from your favorite to least favorite. Your rankings will help us make the FCT19 lineups fair. In the image is the current bracket, but it may change based on your opinions.

Some of the customers are yours, but don't necessarily say they're the best unless you truly believe that your customers are the best in their respective divisions.

Note: Do not rank all 64 customers together. Rank the customers in their separate divisions. For example, you would rank the 8 customers in the Cherry Blossom Festival Division from best to worst. Then, you would do the same thing for all the other divisions.

Thanks!

-JK

All Rounds
      Loading editor
    • View all 24 replies
    • yes

Loading editor
    • This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the Adoption:Papa Louie Fanon 2 Wiki page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Fandom.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.