Community Central
Community Central

gibberish

What does any of the stuff on this page mean? Where would one goto to find out how to choose the four links now at the top of every content page? How bad can it be to just try stuff out--given the warning at the Edit page for this material? For instance, can the four be stated as direct Category: listings? Does Community have to be the fourth? Thumlyly 15:47, November 18, 2010 (UTC)

Hrm? This is not different from the format of any of the sidebar predecessors. The only stipulation is you can only have 4 top tier links and 4 sub tier for each of those four. --User? 16:29, November 18, 2010 (UTC)
That gives zero information to answer my inquiry, it only says that you have been around and know a lot, hurray for you. Meanwhile, I went ahead and did experiment, and have now put in the top navigation list at my wiki exactly what I thought would be most helpful to most visitors. If anyone would like to know how to do that, they will obviously have to contact me. If anyone does, they will find that as soon as I notice the question (which may not be so swift), my response will be exact information such as I found it to be. Thumlyly 16:57, November 18, 2010 (UTC)