Community Central
Community Central

Hello there, I see the customized gaming entry, and I thought this entry was needing customizing too.

I removed pen-a-paper rpg, it is belongs on gaming... I also divide this stuff into sections, just like in gaming... what do you think?

If you can improve this design, please improve it!

Golden Eagle 14:58, 1 July 2008 (UTC)

Good job, I like the new design. David 16:29, 1 July 2008 (UTC)

Me too! Dimitri N. WS/WN 12:47, 2 July 2008 (UTC)
Yeah, that's really cool -- great job! -- Danny (talk) 13:54, 2 July 2008 (UTC)

I try and try but I can not get this hub looks like Technology wikis and the other hubs... The big "Creative" title on black letters keeps coming up... I need help!Golden Eagle 17:11, 12 July 2008 (UTC)

On w:c:help:Hubs_FAQ#How the wikis are listed say a wiki should not be listed on more than a major hub, and both Creative and Entertainment are listed as major hubs there. As long as Uncyclopedia is already listed on Entertainment, I do not know what that wiki is doing here...

I would remove her from Entertainment and just leaves it here, but that I think Entertainment is a by-far more visited hub, and they would not like to get removed from there. Thus I am removing Uncyc from here.

If you think it fits better on here than there, the you can always revert my changes, but you will have to remove her from Entertainment, and I think they uncyclopedians will not like that (as I stated before, that is a by far more visited hub)Golden Eagle 13:08, 15 July 2008 (UTC)

Due to the problem with the titles, I moved it to the Imagination redirectGolden Eagle 22:39, 21 July 2008 (UTC)

Is there a wiki for this Hub, like gaming wikia has its own wikia??-User:HerbisoarEmpireTalkContributions 01:59, 23 March 2009 (UTC)HerbisoarEmpire

No, only the Gaming and Entertainment hubs have those (or at least when I last checked; I don't really keep track of those things). --Michaeldsuarez (Talk) (Deeds) 03:10, 23 March 2009 (UTC)

Why is this deleted?

Seriously!

{{SUBST:Mecsig}} 03:31, February 8, 2010 (UTC)

The shorthand answer is it wasn't supposed to be deleted. It was probably accidentally deleted because it had a blue box on it, and those are currently all being deleted. Wjxhuang, the 888th Avatar {Talk} 06:10, February 8, 2010 (UTC)

how do i get my wiki on this page

sorry if i sound like a noob, but i dont wnat to mess something up on accident and get yelled at because of it http://tfproject.wikia.com/wiki/The_Fiction_Project_Wiki my wiki is a general fiction wiki that focuses on a specific project. ralok 01:11, April 29, 2010 (UTC)

Maniacal Productions Wiki

Can you please post my wiki on this hub? It's about a Fake Production Agency.

Organization

This seems a bit of a mess. There's no indication of activity, nor does it seem individual wikis are alphabetically ordered. (Greegee's main page calls for users to go to some other site.) I don't know why Conlang and Fantasy have white backgrounds behind white text. What of having a sortable table? It seems like this could be designed to be much more efficient in informing users not only the topic of wikis, but also the state of the wikiUser:Serprex 18:27, February 19, 2011 (UTC)