Community Central
Community Central
Information icon 40px
Got a question about this topic?
Head on over to the Discussions!

Maximum upload size

Whish are the maximum size of the files imported on Wikia ? What does it depend on ? status... --User_talk:Eurobas 13:38, 24 November 2008 (UTC)

It is currently set at 5 MB - it should tell you on the file upload window: "Maximum file size: 5 MB". Of course, it is preferable for files to be as small as is reasonable, to save bandwidth. Your user rights makes no difference. Kirkburn (talk) 13:41, 24 November 2008 (UTC)

Uploading fonts

I have a font i wanted to upload, is it possible to do this? And how do i implement it? Or is there a list of fonts available? Any help would be hot.--My Name Is Tom 05:10, 22 May 2009 (UTC)

For most browsers, they can only use fonts that are already present on the users computer. This unfortunately means that you can't upload a font and use it for your wiki's design. Also, note that many well known fonts do not have licenses that allow them to be shared on wikis. Kirkburn (talk) 15:57, 22 May 2009 (UTC)

New Wiki Logo Uploader

If you did not uploaded for your logo you can still create a logo? --Pipichy 03:41, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
Yes, see Help:Logo --Uberfuzzy 11:55, September 23, 2009 (UTC)

Where do my "Preferences" mention this?

The page says "An additional method is the image placeholder. Unless you have chosen not to see these in your preferences, many articles are created with image placeholders. " I've looked in vain under Appearance and Misc and Gadgets. Where should I look? -- Robin Patterson (Talk) 02:33, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Where do my "Preferences" mention this?

The page says "An additional method is the image placeholder. Unless you have chosen not to see these in your preferences, many articles are created with image placeholders. " I've looked in vain under Appearance and Misc and Gadgets. Where should I look? -- Robin Patterson (Talk) 02:38, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Can you upload photos on wiki from google.com

File:Zahlavi1.jpg

== Welcome ==

Wiki-wordmark

Welcome to Community Central!

We are a friendly community here; most of us are active on an individual wiki, and many of us are active on more than one.

If you're looking for help, a help wiki can be found here, and you're welcome to ask the community questions on the forums. If you need assistance from a member of staff, you can contact the Community Team using Special:Contact.

You can also get live help from community members and staff in our Discord server.

If you have an idea for a new wiki, please feel free to create one! You can also check out our directory of existing wikis.

Finally, please keep an eye on the recent changes to see what the community is up to here.

Enjoy!