Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Line 6: Line 6:

:It is currently set at 5 MB - it should tell you on the file upload window: "Maximum file size: 5 MB". Of course, it is preferable for files to be as small as is reasonable, to save bandwidth. Your user rights makes no difference. [[w:User:Kirkburn|Kirkburn]] ([[w:User_talk:Kirkburn|talk]]) <staff/> 13:41, 24 November 2008 (UTC)

:It is currently set at 5 MB - it should tell you on the file upload window: "Maximum file size: 5 MB". Of course, it is preferable for files to be as small as is reasonable, to save bandwidth. Your user rights makes no difference. [[w:User:Kirkburn|Kirkburn]] ([[w:User_talk:Kirkburn|talk]]) <staff/> 13:41, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
  +
  +
== Uploading fonts==
  +
I have a font i wanted to upload, is it possible to do this? And how do i implement it? Or is there a list of fonts available? Any help would be hot.--[[User:My Name Is Tom|My Name Is Tom]] 05:10, 22 May 2009 (UTC)

Revision as of 05:10, 22 May 2009

Maximum upload size

Whish are the maximum size of the files imported on Wikia ? What does it depend on ? status... --User_talk:Eurobas 13:38, 24 November 2008 (UTC)

It is currently set at 5 MB - it should tell you on the file upload window: "Maximum file size: 5 MB". Of course, it is preferable for files to be as small as is reasonable, to save bandwidth. Your user rights makes no difference. Kirkburn (talk) 13:41, 24 November 2008 (UTC)

Uploading fonts

I have a font i wanted to upload, is it possible to do this? And how do i implement it? Or is there a list of fonts available? Any help would be hot.--My Name Is Tom 05:10, 22 May 2009 (UTC)