Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
(Undo revision 2545884 by Amantha kalhara05 (wall))
Line 40: Line 40:

if you've read all of that, then a huge thanks, [[w:c:hopeless-romeo:User:Kingemocut |<span style="color:#990000">Breaking Benjamin?</span>]][[w:c:hopeless-romeo:Message_Wall:Kingemocut |<span style="color:#00ffff"><big>well, enjoy the silence.</big></span>]] ([http://kingemocut.weebly.com my website]) 08:35, May 28, 2013 (UTC)

if you've read all of that, then a huge thanks, [[w:c:hopeless-romeo:User:Kingemocut |<span style="color:#990000">Breaking Benjamin?</span>]][[w:c:hopeless-romeo:Message_Wall:Kingemocut |<span style="color:#00ffff"><big>well, enjoy the silence.</big></span>]] ([http://kingemocut.weebly.com my website]) 08:35, May 28, 2013 (UTC)

MARVEL<gallery>

Marvel-studios-logo-2016.jpg|Marvelstudios

</gallery>

Revision as of 04:12, 22 July 2018

Information icon 40px
Got a question about this topic?
Head on over to the Discussions!

Maximum upload size

Whish are the maximum size of the files imported on Wikia ? What does it depend on ? status... --User_talk:Eurobas 13:38, 24 November 2008 (UTC)

It is currently set at 5 MB - it should tell you on the file upload window: "Maximum file size: 5 MB". Of course, it is preferable for files to be as small as is reasonable, to save bandwidth. Your user rights makes no difference. Kirkburn (talk) 13:41, 24 November 2008 (UTC)

Uploading fonts

I have a font i wanted to upload, is it possible to do this? And how do i implement it? Or is there a list of fonts available? Any help would be hot.--My Name Is Tom 05:10, 22 May 2009 (UTC)

For most browsers, they can only use fonts that are already present on the users computer. This unfortunately means that you can't upload a font and use it for your wiki's design. Also, note that many well known fonts do not have licenses that allow them to be shared on wikis. Kirkburn (talk) 15:57, 22 May 2009 (UTC)

New Wiki Logo Uploader

If you did not uploaded for your logo you can still create a logo? --Pipichy 03:41, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
Yes, see Help:Logo --Uberfuzzy 11:55, September 23, 2009 (UTC)

Where do my "Preferences" mention this?

The page says "An additional method is the image placeholder. Unless you have chosen not to see these in your preferences, many articles are created with image placeholders. " I've looked in vain under Appearance and Misc and Gadgets. Where should I look? -- Robin Patterson (Talk) 02:33, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Where do my "Preferences" mention this?

The page says "An additional method is the image placeholder. Unless you have chosen not to see these in your preferences, many articles are created with image placeholders. " I've looked in vain under Appearance and Misc and Gadgets. Where should I look? -- Robin Patterson (Talk) 02:38, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Can you upload photos on wiki from google.com

You Can't directly upload photos from Google.com, because Google is not the actual location of the photos, but just a search engine. a smart idea would be to save the pictures from Google, and put them onto wikia from your computer. Breaking Benjamin?well, enjoy the silence. (my website) 08
40, May 28, 2013 (UTC)

OGG Vorbis Audio only?

so, as my mind was thinking through some of wikia's possible classed problems, my mind skipped over to the audio/video uploading problems with only allowing OGG Vorbis style objects, mainly because of how much a niche they are in comparison to the MP3/MP4 files.

Then my mind remembered the HTML5.0 <Audio> and <Video> tags. this would help cure the possible problem with wikia's only being allowed to use OGG Vorbis files, and also allow users of those wikia's to implement sounds and videos with more than just OGG Vorbis or MP3/MP4 file types.

So, I'm wondering, are the Wikia administrators planning on implementing the <Audio> and <Video> HTML5.0 tags? if you aren't, then don't worry too much, but if you are, then sweet.

if you've read all of that, then a huge thanks, Breaking Benjamin?well, enjoy the silence. (my website) 08:35, May 28, 2013 (UTC)