Community Central
Community Central
(+)
Tag: sourceedit
m (Added signature to unsigned post. Please sign your posts with ~~~~)
Tag: sourceedit
Line 1: Line 1:

== Should this need article protection? ==

== Should this need article protection? ==

As a high-risk subject, vandalism would be more damaging than in a normal case of any other help article - so I think this should be protected from anonymous edits. But I can see why it has been left unprotected as its got near-to-none attention from vandals.
+
As a high-risk subject, vandalism would be more damaging than in a normal case of any other help article - so I think this should be protected from anonymous edits. But I can see why it has been left unprotected as its got near-to-none attention from vandals. {{Unsigned|Speedit|20:32, January 1, 2016 (UTC)}}

:We try and avoid protecting pages as much as possible, on the principle that the vast majority of editors want to help improve them. Even if this page were vandalised, the effect would likely only be confusing rather than dangerous. {{User:Kirkburn/Sig}} 10:19, January 4, 2016 (UTC)

:We try and avoid protecting pages as much as possible, on the principle that the vast majority of editors want to help improve them. Even if this page were vandalised, the effect would likely only be confusing rather than dangerous. {{User:Kirkburn/Sig}} 10:19, January 4, 2016 (UTC)

Revision as of 11:04, 4 January 2016

Should this need article protection?

As a high-risk subject, vandalism would be more damaging than in a normal case of any other help article - so I think this should be protected from anonymous edits. But I can see why it has been left unprotected as its got near-to-none attention from vandals. —This unsigned comment is by Speedit (wallcontribs) 20:32, January 1, 2016 (UTC). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

We try and avoid protecting pages as much as possible, on the principle that the vast majority of editors want to help improve them. Even if this page were vandalised, the effect would likely only be confusing rather than dangerous. Kirkburn  talk  contr    10:19, January 4, 2016 (UTC)