Can we edit this number of images to upload?Edit
Can we change the number from 10 to more? Thank you. Anno1404 03:25, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
- No, sorry. This cant be changed. --Uberfuzzy 17:53, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
Is it possible to delete multiple files? If not, it's a suggestion.
02:13, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
Functional Enhancements Edit
I was wondering, would it at all be possible to make two changes to this form?
- Next to each Source Filename's "Browse" button add a Clear button to remove that entry. I have found that once you add a file it is difficult to remove it from one of the 10 slots; trying to get to the local-path form field always pops open the File System's open file dialog box so I cannot clear it out. Actually I find it is easier to reload the page and then try to find the other files that I had just tried to add. The clear button should empty/reset the Source Filename and Destination Filename entries for that specific group.
- Next to each Source Filename section, or under each one, if that file name has been detected as already existing, display a warning message in that vicinity. The message should probably be displayed immediately under that entry and have it displayed in a prominent type face and style so it stands out. Allow this warning to be displayed on ALL filenames that are in duplication.
- Currently only the last duplicate file name is displayed as being a duplicate.
- Currently you have to do significant scrolling down to check to see if a filename has been duplicated, then scroll back up again. This is time consuming and tedious at times.
- Bonus: To make this form more visually appealing and less prone to error, provide a little more of a separation between the 10 groupings. When many of the file names are very similar, the distinction between the Source Filename and the Destination Filename becomes a little more of a challenge. I think just a little extra space between the 10 groupings would improve the readability greatly.
Multiple uploads is aborting on me!Edit
Uploads suddenly limited Edit
I’ve been experiencing this thing where I’m the admin on the Blaze wiki, but every time I upload more than 14 at a time (or more than 10 for already existing photos), I don’t get the confirmation that the upload was successful and instead either of the following, either a “503 backend fetch failed” timeout but the uploads did go through, or a “This Website cannot be reached” problem and the upload was unsuccessful. This has been happening since late March, what is causing this?--Ready to rock! (talk) 20:45, May 2, 2019 (UTC)