Community Central
Community Central

Link to the mobile skin

I think it would be a good idea to add a link to the mobile skin like this. It's hard to find the way to test the mobile version on a desktop computer. Ftiercel 20:27, October 8, 2012 (UTC)

I totally understand. We've been thinking of putting a mobile skin preview in the desktop editor to solve this problem. For now, simply appending ?useskin=wikiamobile to the URL is all we can do. Thanks for your feedback! --Stanley 00:32, October 12, 2012 (UTC)

This help page says there's a link to mobile, but I can't find it. And ?useformat=mobile doesn't work. I'm now stuck on the desktop site unless I delete all my cookies, which I'm reluctant to do. Hairy Dude (talk) 11:33, September 17, 2016 (UTC)
Have you tried adding ?useskin=wikiamobile? I haven't heard of ?useformat=mobile before, so it may not be valid code. Mira Laime  (help forum | blog) 11:50, September 19, 2016 (UTC)

Detecting Mobile View

Is it possible for a template to know whether mobile view is used? For example, a function which returns true is mobile view is used. --Q-orca (talk) 04:35, February 14, 2016 (UTC)

No, there isn't, unfortunately. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Switch Back to Mobile View

I have a problem: I recently switched to "View Full Site" mode on my phone and do not know how to get back to mobile view. Can someone tell me how? Thank you.DavidTinyauNg2000 (talk) 05:16, December 2, 2016 (UTC)

View full site

The "View Full Site" option is not working. At least no for this wikia. Sapador Castelo (talk) 04:19, May 22, 2018 (UTC)

Hey! It's working for me on my Android phone (Chrome) and on my desktop (also Chrome). What browser/OS do you use? noreplyz 11:43, May 22, 2018 (UTC)
If you're still having the same problem, feel free to send us the details (which browser you're using, if you've tried any others, etc.) via Special:Contact/bug, so we can take a look at this! Mira Laime  (help forum | blog) 16:11, May 28, 2018 (UTC)