Community Central
Community Central

Welcome to the talk page about the Help:Contents page.

Shared Help

Hello wikia people, I'm a sysop at The Vault. We put our general editing guidelines and links to our code of conduct policy page on our help page. This giant shared-help bubble stuck at the top of the page is a bit daunting. I doubt most users will scroll past all of it to see our Vault specific information. Is there a way the shared help bubble can be moved to the bottom of the page, after our site specific info? Thank you. --AshRandom

Okay, well maybe forget that request, we solved our own problem by moving our default help page --AshRandom.
Yup, that is one solution. We are still working on improving how it works. (See Help:Shared Help for the main topic) Kirkburn (talk) 14:52, 21 January 2009 (UTC)

Help needed with new shared help feature

Like the fellow above, I'd like inquire as to how the new content can be placed below our wiki-specific help page. However, moving our Help:Contents page isn't an option. Any assistance? The wiki is The 24 Wikia. Blue Rook 12:41, 21 January 2009 (UTC)

It's not possible just yet, but it's on the list to improve. Kirkburn (talk) 14:56, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
Sooner rather than later would be nice. In fact, looking at this and fixing it before implementing it ina production environment would have been smarter. -- sulfur 23:30, 21 January 2009 (UTC)