Community Central
Community Central
m (add talk header)
No edit summary
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
(12 intermediate revisions by 10 users not shown)
Line 19: Line 19:

::There is a way to turn it off, just put in a request :) As for positioning, yup - we are planning on switching the order. However, due to existence of some duplicate content, we will likely be asking admins for help cleaning up any pages that we haven't automatically removed so far (generally anything that has been edited since the wiki started). [[w:User:Kirkburn|Kirkburn]] ([[w:User_talk:Kirkburn|talk]]) <staff/> 17:48, 3 February 2009 (UTC)

::There is a way to turn it off, just put in a request :) As for positioning, yup - we are planning on switching the order. However, due to existence of some duplicate content, we will likely be asking admins for help cleaning up any pages that we haven't automatically removed so far (generally anything that has been edited since the wiki started). [[w:User:Kirkburn|Kirkburn]] ([[w:User_talk:Kirkburn|talk]]) <staff/> 17:48, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
  +
  +
== View source? ==
  +
  +
What the title says. Oops, forgot to sign. — [[User:BobbysMother|BobbysMother]] ([[User talk:BobbysMother|talk]]) 17:45, June 10, 2011 (UTC)
  +
:What do you mean? --[[User:Uberfuzzy|Uberfuzzy]]<staff /> 22:23, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
==DPL Tags==
  +
Can I enable dpl tags at [[w:c:isleoftune|Isle of Tune Wiki]]? When I tried using this tags it doesn't work--[[User:Sam Wang|Sam Wang]] ([[User talk:Sam Wang|talk]]) 19:30, December 11, 2011
  +
:You have to [[Special:Contact|Contact Wikia]] -- '''[[User:Randomtime|<span style="color:#104E8B;">Random</span>]][[User talk:Randomtime|<span style="color:#E3170D;">Time</span>]]''' 12:29, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
==Help with a wiki==
  +
Can Someone Reupload the Wiki Because it Always Says When I put up all the things it says: Sorry, we're not able to register your account at this time. Can Someone Please! Reupload the wikia its Expired its says 2012 but it Sould be 2013! {{unsigned2|15:13, April 12, 2013‎|174.27.202.51}}
  +
  +
:Totally wrong place to ask this question and there is not enough info anyway to help. Please use [[Special:Contact/general]]. --&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="Who?">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 12 Apr 2013 9:44 PM Pacific
  +
  +
I need you to delete My Green Lantern Emerald Knights movie If you can`t then i won`t write anything on it
  +
  +
Can some one help me please. The person who blocked my account says that I have an anti-shipping violation and the way they blocked me ,I can't even talk to him about it and I kind of want to get this cleared up.

Revision as of 02:02, 4 October 2016

Information icon 40px
Got a question about this topic?
Head on over to the Discussions!

Welcome to the talk page about the Help:Contents page.

Shared Help

Hello wikia people, I'm a sysop at The Vault. We put our general editing guidelines and links to our code of conduct policy page on our help page. This giant shared-help bubble stuck at the top of the page is a bit daunting. I doubt most users will scroll past all of it to see our Vault specific information. Is there a way the shared help bubble can be moved to the bottom of the page, after our site specific info? Thank you. --AshRandom

Okay, well maybe forget that request, we solved our own problem by moving our default help page --AshRandom.
Yup, that is one solution. We are still working on improving how it works. (See Help:Shared Help for the main topic) Kirkburn (talk) 14:52, 21 January 2009 (UTC)

Help needed with new shared help feature

Like the fellow above, I'd like inquire as to how the new content can be placed below our wiki-specific help page. However, moving our Help:Contents page isn't an option. Any assistance? The wiki is The 24 Wikia. Blue Rook 12:41, 21 January 2009 (UTC)

It's not possible just yet, but it's on the list to improve. Kirkburn (talk) 14:56, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
Sooner rather than later would be nice. In fact, looking at this and fixing it before implementing it in a production environment would have been smarter. -- sulfur 23:30, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
I'd second this - if there is already page content, it should be placed above the shared help; ideally there should be a way to turn it off altogether (with a magic word, for example). Many sites have already developed help systems. --GreenReaper(talk) 07:34, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
There is a way to turn it off, just put in a request :) As for positioning, yup - we are planning on switching the order. However, due to existence of some duplicate content, we will likely be asking admins for help cleaning up any pages that we haven't automatically removed so far (generally anything that has been edited since the wiki started). Kirkburn (talk) 17:48, 3 February 2009 (UTC)

View source?

What the title says. Oops, forgot to sign. — BobbysMother (talk) 17:45, June 10, 2011 (UTC)

What do you mean? --Uberfuzzy 22:23, June 14, 2011 (UTC)

DPL Tags

Can I enable dpl tags at Isle of Tune Wiki? When I tried using this tags it doesn't work--Sam Wang (talk) 19:30, December 11, 2011

You have to Contact Wikia -- RandomTime 12:29, December 11, 2011 (UTC)

Help with a wiki

Can Someone Reupload the Wiki Because it Always Says When I put up all the things it says: Sorry, we're not able to register your account at this time. Can Someone Please! Reupload the wikia its Expired its says 2012 but it Sould be 2013! —This unsigned comment is by 174.27.202.51 (talkcontribs) 15:13, April 12, 2013‎. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Totally wrong place to ask this question and there is not enough info anyway to help. Please use Special:Contact/general. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 12 Apr 2013 9:44 PM Pacific

I need you to delete My Green Lantern Emerald Knights movie If you can`t then i won`t write anything on it

Can some one help me please. The person who blocked my account says that I have an anti-shipping violation and the way they blocked me ,I can't even talk to him about it and I kind of want to get this cleared up.