Community Central
Community Central
Tag: sourceedit
Tag: sourceedit
Line 45: Line 45:

Although this is technically a good place to ask your question, I still recommend asking on the [[Board:Support_Requests_-_Getting_Technical|forums]] instead. More users will read your question there, and hopefully someone will be able to answer! [[User:Mira_Laime|Mira Laime]] <staff />  <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 16:44, July 25, 2016 (UTC)

Although this is technically a good place to ask your question, I still recommend asking on the [[Board:Support_Requests_-_Getting_Technical|forums]] instead. More users will read your question there, and hopefully someone will be able to answer! [[User:Mira_Laime|Mira Laime]] <staff />  <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 16:44, July 25, 2016 (UTC)
  +
  +
== Can't see the pictures ==
  +
  +
This might be off-topic, but I can't see the gallery pictures! I refresh the page and the pictures are ''still'' not there
  +
[[User:Still doll85|Still doll85]] ([[User talk:Still doll85|talk]]) 05:53, October 1, 2016 (UTC)

Revision as of 05:53, 1 October 2016

Editing thing

I dont have the editing thing on my page

Love Cheyenne 5915

Remove pictures

Hey guys, Does anyone know how I can remove pictures? Someone's been adding retarded pictures onto my slideshow and I have no idea what to do..

LailatAlQadr 15:28, March 3, 2011 (UTC)

Slideshow captions cover part of images

See: Portal:User:Timeshifter/Sandbox 18. Examples: slideshow, gallery, gallery in show-hide box. Look at the slideshow captions. Use the arrows on the right or left to move fast through the images. I would prefer that the captions never cover any part of the images. --Timeshifter 14:18, April 10, 2012 (UTC)

Slideshow extension?

I can't seem to find this exact slideshow format on mediawiki. Does it come from an extension I can get for my wiki?

Hrrpttr854 01:23, April 16, 2012 (UTC)

When I preview the slider it appears, but when I publish the page, it isn't there.

Just lil' Rugi 03:32, April 20, 2012 (UTC)Rugikara

Old revisions of files

Is it possible to embed old revisions of an uploaded file using the gallery tag, or more generally to include any images not currently uploaded to the wiki?{{SUBST:KrytenKoroSig}} 15:44, July 10, 2013 (UTC)

Past 4th image happens how?

The slider is nice, but does it only allow for 4 images? I can't seem to get the fifth image and beyond to show. Rauterkus (talk) 16:40, August 13, 2013 (UTC)

Slider width?

Can I control the width of the slider?FortressMaximus (talk) 20:22, September 30, 2013 (UTC)

Adding videos to slideshows.

Add this to the feature, please.FortressMaximus #2015YearofMecha (Talk) 16:54, June 28, 2015 (UTC) 

Hello, I have a question. Can you expand a picture in a slideshow to make it taller/wider? I've added a picture to a slide show, but it is shorter compared to the others.

Digi the Kirby fan 15:20, July 23, 2016 (UTC)

Although this is technically a good place to ask your question, I still recommend asking on the forums instead. More users will read your question there, and hopefully someone will be able to answer! Mira Laime  (help forum | blog) 16:44, July 25, 2016 (UTC)

Can't see the pictures

This might be off-topic, but I can't see the gallery pictures! I refresh the page and the pictures are still not there Still doll85 (talk) 05:53, October 1, 2016 (UTC)