Community Central
Community Central
m (→‎Bionicle WIki: new section)
Line 41: Line 41:

:::::::Nice changes :) I've updated the image. [[w:User:Kirkburn|Kirkburn]] ([[w:User_talk:Kirkburn|talk]]) <staff/> 18:15, 2 February 2009 (UTC)

:::::::Nice changes :) I've updated the image. [[w:User:Kirkburn|Kirkburn]] ([[w:User_talk:Kirkburn|talk]]) <staff/> 18:15, 2 February 2009 (UTC)

== Bionicle WIki ==
+
== Bionicle Wiki ==

Is it custom enough? It was originally designed by one of our users as a personal skin, but he though it turned out so good, that he suggested it as the default skin for the whole wiki. [[w:c:bionicle|Link!]] <span style="font-size:30px; font-family:Arial Black;">[[User:Mata Nui|<font color="#0055FF">M</font><font color="#0cacff">ata</font>]] [[User talk:Mata Nui|<font color="#0055FF">N</font><font color="#0cacff">ui</font>]]</span> 18:41, September 24, 2009 (UTC)

Is it custom enough? It was originally designed by one of our users as a personal skin, but he though it turned out so good, that he suggested it as the default skin for the whole wiki. [[w:c:bionicle|Link!]] <span style="font-size:30px; font-family:Arial Black;">[[User:Mata Nui|<font color="#0055FF">M</font><font color="#0cacff">ata</font>]] [[User talk:Mata Nui|<font color="#0055FF">N</font><font color="#0cacff">ui</font>]]</span> 18:41, September 24, 2009 (UTC)

Revision as of 16:00, 4 November 2009

Hi,

I've just finished to work on fr.guildwars Monaco skin. There's not much changes but article and widgets background color change as a per namespace basis.

Is it good enough to add it to the list ? — TulipVorlax 07:12, 15 June 2008 (UTC)

Image update

All of these images should be updated for new monaco... --LordTBT Talk! 22:08, 5 July 2008 (UTC)

HW wikia mod

Heya, I made quite heavy modification of monaco for Homeworld wikia - see Main Page - it got half-transparent backgrounds, wikia logo removed, request a wiki text relocated, fully customized menu, reworked Recent Changes and many many other mods. Can I add it to the list on this page? SkywalkerPL 11:29, 21 August 2008 (UTC)

Added. Good suggestion. :) Kirkburn (talk) 18:15, 21 August 2008 (UTC)

Epic Monaco Skin

Hi. I've been working this few days in a new skin for my wiki using Monaco. It looks with an papyrus theme, and a header fully remodelated. You can check it here: Link.

Thanks, Greetings. (Tuor 21:47, 5 November 2008 (UTC)).

Very nice! I've added it :) Kirkburn (talk) 12:37, 6 November 2008 (UTC)

DCAU Wiki

Hi. I made some changes to our skin, mainly implemented a customized banner area and rounded corners all around. ― Thailog 22:03, 7 January 2009 (UTC)

That's pretty nice - I'll add it shortly. I do have a tip though: the banner doesn't quite work at certain resolutions. On thinner ones the text is cut off, and on wider ones it just becomes black space. The first one you can probably ignore, but I would suggest extending the image further somehow. Kirkburn (talk) 18:33, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
That's odd. The banner has the same width as the ones in GTA Wiki and Djinni Wiki... ― Thailog 19:59, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
The GTA one fades to black, so it's not so obvious. I'm not sure how the D'Jinni one does it, but it has two images - one aligned left, and one (with text) aligned right. As the page gets wider, the right aligned one moves with it, and the background fades to black. I guess the main issue is that your image sharply cuts off. Kirkburn (talk) 19:11, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
I solved the problem with thinner resolutions. I'll see what I can do about the wider ones. ― Thailog 11:04, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
Cool, the floating text does help :) Kirkburn (talk) 15:28, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
I think I solved the problem with wider resolutions. The banner fades to black now. Can you update this image, please? I also shortened the height of the banner a bit. ― Thailog 21:11, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
Nice changes :) I've updated the image. Kirkburn (talk) 18:15, 2 February 2009 (UTC)

Bionicle Wiki

Is it custom enough? It was originally designed by one of our users as a personal skin, but he though it turned out so good, that he suggested it as the default skin for the whole wiki. Link! Mata Nui 18:41, September 24, 2009 (UTC)