Community Central
Community Central

Yes, so DO NOT THANK THEM for their edit (as the standard automated welcome message has been doing). Tell them we are pleased that they have found our Wikia site and that someone will look at their edit of {{{whatever page it was}}}. — Robin Patterson (Talk) 04:49, September 23, 2010 (UTC)

my complaint is this message encourages vandalism another moan is the points system which rewards edit vandalism or otherwise what i have learned is Wikis are communities with rules and if thay break them they are punished not rewarded --Owen1983 14:58, October 8, 2010 (UTC)

I have a concern about the "you shouldn't have categorys, templates or anything similar encouraging vandals". But Wikipedia has "Suspected Sockpuppett" category's that have the vandals name in it.

Bill9929 (talk) (contribs) 04:14, January 6, 2012 (UTC)

They might get the badges for their edits, but just remember that they will not be rewarded in the end. ;) ~ Heathstrid "Two axes are better than one!" 03:29, May 10, 2016 (UTC)

Sockpuppets

What if the trolls make more sockpuppets?

Signed, Hyperus

Hi, this is covered in the help page. Please read Help:Don't feed the trolls#What if I need help?. TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook)

What if the troll is an admin

I need help on how to get rid of an admin troll I am not an admin on this wiki --ShinySuicune (talk) 03:33, March 17, 2019 (UTC)

Special: Contact. --Sharkie 04:05, March 17, 2019 (UTC)

Admins who are trolls get demoted. CHIDIEStar15 (talk) 04:27, March 17, 2019 (UTC)

AZDO

19:43, April 12, 2019 (UTC)I hope that happens