If you need to close your account, please Contact FANDOM Staff. DO NOT leave requests on this page.
Closing accounts Edit
Are accounts only disabled by request, or can they be disabled for vandalism? Is this basically global blocking? Bryce53 08:07, June 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Not Necessarily. According to Sannse, she said accounts are always disabled per request.
- Why would you want to delete your account but own a wiki?[Template fetch failed for https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Template:papi?action=raw] 16:35, September 27, 2016 (UTC)
Close a wikia Edit
How do I close a wikia if the wikia staff members wont let me? They keep leaving it up and wont let the founder have rights.
- Hey there, only Staff members can close wikis, so if they won't let you, then you won't be able to close it. Depending on the situation, Staff may also refuse to give the founder rights (e.g. due to abuse of admin rights). 06:39, July 21, 2018 (UTC)
Will closing an account also remove the email from that account? It doesn't say anywhere, or am i just missing something? ~ToxicNightshades
- Hi, using the instructions in the help page will not remove the email from the account. 08:16, October 8, 2018 (UTC)
Hello? I REALLY need that account back ASAP. KamafaDelgato021469 17:37, November 3, 2018 (UTC)
Why do you need your old account?
I want a response from VSTF or Staff. KamafaDelgato021469 18:58, November 3, 2018 (UTC)
- Use Special:Contact to contact Staff. This is the page to discuss changes to the help page. Abce2|Talk Contributions 19:31, November 3, 2018 (UTC)
Does closing an account close all other accounts with the same IP address as well? 18.104.22.168 00:43, May 10, 2020 (UTC)
Does closing an account also affect other accounts with the same email address?
Where to find out the option for closing my account ?? Please reply ASAP