Features are listed with a description and an on/off switch. All users can see Wiki Features, but only admins can toggle the switch.
Wiki Features has two different areas: Features and Labs.
Features are optional features for your community that are no longer being actively developed and are stable.
- Article Comments
- Message Wall
- Europa Infobox Theme - lets your infoboxes benefit from your wiki's color theme
- Require all contributors to log in before editing (Note: If this option does not appear, then all contributors are required to log in. Please contact FANDOM if you wish to change the setting in this case.)
Labs are optional features that are currently within beta testing and are still under development. These features may not have been launched sitewide yet. You'll see how many communities have each feature activated and will be able to send feedback about your experience with the feature. Note that some labs are hidden from the page so you are going to have to contact FANDOM staff before it can be enabled on your wiki.
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience