- Deprecated in favor of Recent changes
The Wiki Activity feature allows users to look at the latest contributions to a wiki. It's a great place to see what the latest edits are to the community.
- To access it, navigate to the "Wiki Activity" link in the "Explore" tab of the navigation bar. It looks like this:
- Wiki Activity lists the most recent contributions to the community, including changes to any content page, user, or user talk page and categories as well as new comments, photos, and pages.
- To see the newly added content, simply follow the links there.
- If you would like to view more details, click the "See all activity >" link which will bring you to Recent Changes.
- The feature does not list all of the changes to the wiki (for example, it doesn't show added redirects or changes made to templates). Use Recent Changes if you would like to see all changes.
- Wiki Activity does not automatically refresh.