User contributions pages list the edits that a particular user has made on a specific community. They allow you to see what edits others have made as well as keep track of your own edits.
Step by step
User contributions page
- The user masthead lists a user's total edit count on this specific community.
- This tab gives you access to the user's contributions.
- Here you can filter the user's contributions by namespace and date.
- This lists all the user's edits and allows you to link to the page and diff.
Additional ways to access contributions pages
- All contributions pages are in the form
Special:Contributions/USERNAME, enabling easy linking, for example, Special:Contributions/Fandom.
- To access your own user contributions page, click Special:MyContributions.
- If the editor is not logged in, the IP address is used in place of the username. For quick access you can click on the IP address in Recent Changes or Page History.
Global contributions on Special:UserActivity
Through Special:UserActivity on Community Central, you will be able to access a list of all the communities you've edited across Fandom.
By default the list is ordered by your most recent edits, but you can also sort it by community name or number of edits. It also lists important user groups you are in.
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience