Step by step
- Navigate the page you want to add some special page content to, and open it for editing.
- If you're viewing in Visual mode, select the Source mode tab at the top of the editor.
- Enter your intended special pages code, based on the reference materials below. For example, if you wanted to show the three most recent changes, you could enter this:
- Hit Publish. In our example above, you'll see something similar to this appear on your page:
What's available for inclusion?
Here's a summary of possibilities, with examples:
|Five newest pages|
|Five newest pages in the Forum namespace|
|Seven newest pages not including the last 10 pages, plus some navigation|
|Five most wanted pages|
|Five latest edits|
|Three latest edits, not including minor edits|
|Three latest edits, not including those from logged in users|
|Three latest edits, not including those from anonymous users|
|Three latest edits, not including those from bots|
|Three latest edits, not including those from the user viewing the page|
|Three latest unpatrolled edits|
|Edits from the last two days|
|All pages starting with the letter E|
|All pages, listed alphabetically, starting from the "Wikia" article|
Further help & feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.