It's simple to add your Discord tag to your profile.
Step by step
- Go to your user page.
- Click or tap on 'Edit' when hovering over the box at the top of your profile.
- Scroll down and look for the Discord section - and place your Discord tag. Your Discord tag is in the form
DiscordUsername#1234, and can be found at the bottom left of the Discord interface.
- Click or tap on 'Save, I'm Done'.
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.