Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "It's simple to add your Discord tag to your profile. == Step by step == # Go to your user page. # Click on 'Edit' when hovering over the box at the top o...")
Tag: Help

(Fix numbering)
Tag: Help
Line 3: Line 3:

== Step by step ==

== Step by step ==

# Go to your [[Special:Mypage|user page]].

# Go to your [[Special:Mypage|user page]].
# Click on 'Edit' when hovering over the box at the top of your profile.
+
# Click on 'Edit' when hovering over the box at the top of your profile.<br/>[[File:Myview.jpg|500px|center|thumb|Box at the top of your profile.]]

# Scroll down and look for the Discord section - and place your Discord tag. Your Discord tag is in the form <code>DiscordUsername#1234</code>, and can be found at the bottom left of the Discord interface.<br/>[[File:Edit.png|400px|center|thumb|Scroll down this list and enter your Discord username.]]
[[File:Myview.jpg|500px|center|thumb|Box at the top of your profile.]]

# Scroll down and look for the Discord section - and place your Discord tag. Your Discord tag is in the form <code>DiscordUsername#1234</code>, and can be found at the bottom left of the Discord interface.

[[File:Edit.png|500px|center|thumb|Scroll down this list and enter your Discord username.]]

# Hit Save, I'm Done.

# Hit Save, I'm Done.

Revision as of 11:56, 1 July 2019

It's simple to add your Discord tag to your profile.

Step by step

1. Go to your user page.
  2. Click on 'Edit' when hovering over the box at the top of your profile.
    Myview

Box at the top of your profile.

3. Scroll down and look for the Discord section - and place your Discord tag. Your Discord tag is in the form DiscordUsername#1234, and can be found at the bottom left of the Discord interface.
    File:Edit.png

Scroll down this list and enter your Discord username.

4. Hit Save, I'm Done.

Further help and feedback