It's simple to add your Discord tag to your profile.
Step by step
- Find your Discord tag at the bottom left of Discord. Click or tap it to copy your username and your discriminator (#1234). It should copy "Name#1234".
- Go to your user page.
- Click or tap on 'Edit Profile' button when hovering over the box at the top right of your profile.
- Scroll down and look for the Discord section - and place your Discord tag. (Do not add the @.) Your Discord tag is in the form
DiscordUsername#1234, and can be found on step one.
- Click or tap on the 'Save' button to save the current information added. You can hover over the "Discord" icon in your masthead to check if your discriminator is correct.
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article