- This extension is enabled by default on Fandom.
In addition to the standard poll extension, polls may be added to a wiki with the Crowdsignal (formerly Polldaddy) service.
Step by step
- To create a poll, you must sign up for a free or premium account on their website, or sign into an existing Crowdsignal account there.
- Follow the prompts on the website to create your poll. Do not create a survey as only one question polls are supported by the extension at this time.
- Add the following to your wiki, replacing
12345with your poll's ID (found in its URL):
- If the poll ID is invalid, nothing will render. The following is an example of a valid poll with the id "
9894098". The code for this survey will be:
Using this valid poll, the following will render:
The poll may be customized on the Crowdsignal website allowing you to change the poll's appearance and size, and the behavior of vote submission.