Special:ListUsers is a special page that allows you to view all people who have edited a specific wiki. The page gives details such as number of edits, last edited date/time, and user groups - with several options to filter the list.
- To be seen on the default list of active users, a user must have 5+ edits.
- You can change the criteria for number of edits by clicking the dropdown menu labeled "Contributed".
- The checkboxes at the top of the page can be checked to see only users from a certain group (for more information on what these groups signify, please see Help:User rights).
- Several shortcuts can be used to view only certain groups:
- ListUsers can be added to your personal toolbar, where it is referred to as the User list tool.
- The Find by a user name option allows you to narrow the list to specific names, with username suggestions shown as you type.
- The list can be sorted by the information found in the columns if you click the column headings. The first click sorts the list in ascending order; a second click switches it to descending order. This allows you to quickly sort, for instance, the users with most edits or those who have edited most recently.