The following HTML tags can be used at Wikia:
Keep it friendly. The use of wikitext is recommended wherever possible, as HTML makes the text in the edit box harder to read and more intimidating for new users. Complex uses of HTML and CSS can be hidden away in templates where they are less likely to get in the way of the casual editor.
Combine with CSS. CSS classes (
class="classname") can be stored in site stylesheets. Both classes and CSS inline styles (style="color:pink;") can be used with the HTML tags listed above, but note that classes and styles can also be used with many types of wikitext, especially tables, table rows and cells.
- Help with tables
- Wikimedia's help page
- Using HTML in Wikitext
- Information on using span tags
Further Help & Feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience