Creating an account on Fandom is free, easy, and a great way to join a passionate community of people who love what you love. Having an account also gives you extra abilities and features to which unregistered users do not have access. Your account is used for every wiki, so you only need to create it once, and you will be able to log into every Fandom community.
- On the bottom left of every page on all wikis, you will find links to Sign in and Register.
- To sign up, you can create a new account using your email address or your Facebook, Google, or Twitch account.
- After choosing to sign up, an account creation page will load and allow you to fill in your account details.
- Once you sign up, you are now a member of the Fandom community!
You don't have to create a user account to make a contribution to Fandom, but becoming a registered user will make your experience the best it can be. As a registered user, you are able to:
- Keep track of your contributions.
- Contribute to wikis that don't allow IP editing.
- Follow your favorite articles and receive notifications about page updates.
- Create a user page and communicate with others on your talk page or message wall.
- Personalize your preferences to tailor the functionality of Fandom to your needs and customize your personal stylesheets or scripts to change your view of communities.
- Upload photos and rename pages.
- Get badges and achievement points. (Note: This feature was depreciated in January 2020.)
- Browse Fandom by seeing little-to-no advertisements.
- Participate in Discussions.
- Gain access to a customizable toolbar that sits at the bottom of your browser window.
Can't create an account?
Possible reasons why you can't create an account:
- Your requested username or a similar username is already taken.
- Your age is not valid—you do not meet the minimum age requirement for your region.
- Someone with your IP address has been globally banned/blocked from Fandom.
- You are experiencing a loop. Try restarting your computer (or any other device) and clearing all cache/cookies/browser history in the last 24 hours.
- The reCAPTCHA session takes 1 minute expire if you don't solve the puzzle within 1 minute while creating accounts.
If none of these reasons seem to apply, contact Fandom support for more assistance.
Adjusting your account
- I forgot my password. What can I do?
- If you forget your password, you can request a new temporary password be sent to you on the Log-in page.
- Simply click on the Log-in text on the top right. You can then choose to have a new password emailed to you.
- If you remember your password and simply want to change it, visit Special:ChangePassword.
- Can my account be deleted?
- It is not possible for accounts on Fandom to be fully deleted, but they can be disabled. Note: your contributions across Fandom remain.
- Can I change my username?
- If you want to use a different username, you can request an account rename. Please choose your new name wisely though, because it can only be changed once.