The countervandalism network is an official, semi-formal collection of channels on the Freenode IRC network.
Bots in these channels list suspicious edits to selected communities, based on criteria defined by the community using the channel. Each channel has local operators and users, and is managed by a volunteer group of staff selected from the Countervandalism IRC community.
- #cvn-wikia (covers all communities)
- #cvn-wikia-newwikis (global new wiki feed)
- #cvn-wikia-newusers (global new user feed)
- #cvn-wikia-uploads (global upload feed)
- #wikia-discussions (global Discussions feed)
- #wikia-spam (filtered advertisement spam feed)
- #wikia-vstf (vandalism and spam reporting channel)
Other more topical Fandom channels may exist that only report for one wiki so you should check project pages of your favorite wikis to see if they're involved in that fashion.
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience