Adding photos is a simple and great way to improve any article.
- To start, click the Edit button to enter the Wikia editor.
- Once in the editor, click on the photo upload button on the right rail of the editor toolbar.
- A pop-up will appear, which will allow you to Upload a photo from your computer.
- You can also search for find photos already added to the wiki by others or on Flickr.com.
- Once you choose a photo to add, click upload.
- Next you will be able to adjust the size and placement of the photo. You can also provide a caption, which will display below the photo.
- If you would like to provide adjust more details about the photo, including a new name and the license information, click on the more options link.
- After you have picked your options, click the Add photo button, and your photo will be added to the edit area.
- Photos can be modified at any time in edit mode. Simply hover over the image and choose "modify", and the same pop-up window will appear.
- Once you are done, click publish and your photo will be live on the page.