FANDOM

(Disadvantages)
Line 4: Line 4:

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

This isn't a petition, nor is it a place for opinions, it's a place to write your concerns on the new wall. I made this because after my experience, petitions are the ones that are most likely not to work, so we should talk about the advantages and disadvantages of the new editor (as Wikia seems to be more interested in these than anyone's opinions, as I noticed in the comments). Feel free to write any advantage or disadvantage, or add to the discussion. I'll start, you add.<br>--{{User:Nobody Cares/Sig}} 12:51, September 28, 2011 (UTC)
+
:'''NOTICE!''' Most of you might think this is to stop the new wall from launching, well think again! This is for Wikia to see the loop holes and fix them. Thank You
  +
  +
This isn't a petition, nor is it a place for opinions, it's a place to write your concerns on the new wall. I made this because after my experience, petitions are the ones that are most likely not to work, so we should talk about the advantages and disadvantages of the new editor (as Wikia seems to be more interested in these than anyone's opinions, as I noticed in the comments). Feel free to write any advantage or disadvantage, or add to the discussion. I'll start, you add.<br />--{{User:Nobody Cares/Sig}} 12:51, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

== Disadvantages ==

== Disadvantages ==

Revision as of 13:06, September 28, 2011

Forums: Index General Discussion Your Concerns On The New 'Wall'
FANDOM's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.

50px-Replacement filing cabinet.svg

Note: This topic has been unedited for 3243 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

NOTICE! Most of you might think this is to stop the new wall from launching, well think again! This is for Wikia to see the loop holes and fix them. Thank You

This isn't a petition, nor is it a place for opinions, it's a place to write your concerns on the new wall. I made this because after my experience, petitions are the ones that are most likely not to work, so we should talk about the advantages and disadvantages of the new editor (as Wikia seems to be more interested in these than anyone's opinions, as I noticed in the comments). Feel free to write any advantage or disadvantage, or add to the discussion. I'll start, you add.
--.Nobody Cares .TalkContribs. 12:51, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

Disadvantages

1. Might be misinterpreted by new users
  2. You cannot design your own talk page
  3. Might be abused by people
  4. You cannot leave your own custom signature.

Advantages

1. For New Users: Easier to use
  2. Attracts more users to register and join in

Discussion

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.