Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
No edit summary

Line 24: Line 24:

:haha funny you say that cuz after I posted here I had trouble finding my way back, and have just been using the link in my email. I really dont know how I got here :/

:haha funny you say that cuz after I posted here I had trouble finding my way back, and have just been using the link in my email. I really dont know how I got here :/

:Great community though! I'm definitely going to learn and start using wikia more often --[[User:Unraue|Unraue]] 01:53, June 10, 2010 (UTC)

:Great community though! I'm definitely going to learn and start using wikia more often --[[User:Unraue|Unraue]] 01:53, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
  +
  +
::Welcome then. ;-) — [[User:TulipVorlax|Tulip]][[User talk:TulipVorlax|Vorlax]] 11:32, June 10, 2010 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 11:32, 10 June 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum Why my notes are removed?..
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5062 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I wanted to contribute to the community by adding a thing or two to the awesome fallout 3 wiki that I found out which was not on the page, and I go back the next day and it's removed! I just wonder why is there links telling people to add things when people just remove it as soon as you add useful information? Who's in charge of that anyway? —This unsigned comment is by Unraue (wallcontribs) 09:09, 8 June 2010. Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Well, you can click History on the page to see who removed it and ask them. Anyone can edit most pages (that's what wikis are about) so you should ask whoever removed it. Hope that helps. --Pcj (TC) 16:15, June 8, 2010 (UTC)

It's still there...? --Light Daxter - Talk 17:10, June 8, 2010 (UTC)

Yes I just re-added it. When I added it last time it didnt show anybody undoing it, but it was gone. It was also before I had a user acct, so I re-added it while logged in this time to see how things go!

It looks like it originally got removed by "Nitpicker of the Wastes" here. --Pcj (TC) 17:31, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
Your posts were removed because they were considered 'strategy', which the Vault doesn't cover. To prevent your posts from being removed in the future you should get familiar with each wikis policies and guidelines (The Vault's are right here). Other then the strategy, your edit looked good, so as long as you know the rules you should be fine. --Anon (Talk) 22:19, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
w:c:fallout:User_talk:Unraue is your friend. Read the welcome message carefully. There are lots of important and useful links there. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 3:50 PM PST 8 Jun 2010
Thanks guys that makes sense now. Sorry this is my first time adding something to a wiki page. Will learn the rules now. Cheers!

Hi. Rather curious how you ended up on these forums to ask that question, and not somewhere on that wiki first? We're very interested in how people find there way to this wiki for help. We want to make sure people getting exposed to the correct help at the right time. --Uberfuzzy 04:41, June 9, 2010 (UTC)

Probably the link in the top left corner of all wikia wikis. —Roguebfl(talk) 04:44, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
haha funny you say that cuz after I posted here I had trouble finding my way back, and have just been using the link in my email. I really dont know how I got here :/
Great community though! I'm definitely going to learn and start using wikia more often --Unraue 01:53, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
Welcome then. ;-) — TulipVorlax 11:32, June 10, 2010 (UTC)