Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Support Requests Who's online
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4591 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Is there anyway that I can tell which user is online? --Rayous(Talk) 13:53, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Well, I just look at the recent wiki activity page for that. The Kool Egg... That Rox... That Rox Too Well 13:58, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
As far as I know, there's no way to tell exactly who are online at the moment. As Dreggmanrox1 pointed out, recent activity feeds like Special:WikiActivity and Special:RecentChanges can help with that, but only if the user(s) make edits. TK999 14:05, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
There is another way (other than using chat, as some of you might foolishly suggest), I recall Sannse mentioning some sort of special page (can only be viewed by Wikia Staff) where you can see who's online, the IP adresses of each individual, and what device they are using (Cellphone, iPad, Desktop, etc..). I also recall Sannse using it to see sockpuppets (since some people with sockpuppets may use two devices at the same time to make it look like two users online at the same time). But I assume that if you ask Wikia Staff, then they might refuse to, since considering there are more than 3,000,000 users on Wikia, then there might be thousands or millions of users online at the same time, so it wouldn't be a nice idea to seek for it. Hope it helped :)
--.Nobody Cares .TalkContribs. 14:13, September 24, 2011 (UTC)