Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 14: Line 14:

:Next time, look at your contributions (in Monaco, they're linked under the "More" button at the top of every page), set the namespace to "Template" and you'll find it quickly. --<span class="sigpic">[[User:M.mendel|◄mendel►]]</span> 14:10, August 31, 2010 (UTC)

:Next time, look at your contributions (in Monaco, they're linked under the "More" button at the top of every page), set the namespace to "Template" and you'll find it quickly. --<span class="sigpic">[[User:M.mendel|◄mendel►]]</span> 14:10, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
  +
::Actully there is a quicker way, Edit you userpage, scroll down, and ther is a list of templates you are useing on that page, and next to it's name there is a button labled "edit" just use that. --{{User:Roguebfl/sig}} 14:13, August 31, 2010 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 14:13, 31 August 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum Where do i edit the template on my user page?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4980 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I created it a while ago on wikia central, now I can't find the place to alter it. Any help?

--Semajdraehs- any replies to my Talk page 13:31, August 31, 2010 (UTC)

You mean Template:Semajwikis? ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 13:35, August 31, 2010 (UTC)

when i try and search it, it doesn't come up, but i'll just keep it bookmarked from now on. Thank you.

--Semajdraehs- any replies to my Talk page 13:57, August 31, 2010 (UTC)

Next time, look at your contributions (in Monaco, they're linked under the "More" button at the top of every page), set the namespace to "Template" and you'll find it quickly. --◄mendel► 14:10, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
Actully there is a quicker way, Edit you userpage, scroll down, and ther is a list of templates you are useing on that page, and next to it's name there is a button labled "edit" just use that. --  Roguebfl   talk    contribs    email   14:13, August 31, 2010 (UTC)