Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 9: Line 9:

:I'm on FF and it did the same thing. -- [[User:Bunai82|Bunai82]] <sup>[[User_talk:Bunai82|(talk)]]</sup> 19:41, October 26, 2010 (UTC)

:I'm on FF and it did the same thing. -- [[User:Bunai82|Bunai82]] <sup>[[User_talk:Bunai82|(talk)]]</sup> 19:41, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
  +
  +
::Yes. I thought it was just the mouse of my laptop. Yet another of the seemingly infinite glitches in the new skin. ☆<span style="font-family:Algerian">[[User:Solar Dragon|<span style="color:green">The</span>]] [[User talk:Solar Dragon|<span style="color:red">Solar</span>]] [[Special:Contributions/Solar Dragon|<span style="color:blue">Dragon</span>]]</span>☆ 19:52, October 26, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 19:52, 26 October 2010

There are huge issues with the new design! I don't like it! When I'm scrolling down a page it just goes right to the top. It is so annoying and very inconvenent. It takes me two or three tries just to get to the bottom of a page! Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Forums: Index Community Central Forum When I am scrolling down a page it suddenly goes back to the top
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4924 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

The issue seems to be Internet Explorer-specific. I'm not having the problem in Firefox (which I normally use), but it showed up in IE. One of my contributors over on the Pooh Wiki also reported this issue. Agent0042 18:22, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
Yes, I experience this when using my work PCs which have to use IE. It is an issue that really needs addressing fast. OllieMartin 16:22, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
I'm on FF and it did the same thing. -- Bunai82 (talk) 19:41, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
Yes. I thought it was just the mouse of my laptop. Yet another of the seemingly infinite glitches in the new skin. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 19:52, October 26, 2010 (UTC)