Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 9: Line 9:

:I don't remember seeing such a thing. Could you give a link to a wiki which uses it? <span style="font-size:125%; font-weight:bold; font-family:Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif; text-shadow:0 0 0.05em #646464">— [[User:Sovq|Sovq]]</span> 05:03, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

:I don't remember seeing such a thing. Could you give a link to a wiki which uses it? <span style="font-size:125%; font-weight:bold; font-family:Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif; text-shadow:0 0 0.05em #646464">— [[User:Sovq|Sovq]]</span> 05:03, September 28, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
: Maybe someone who is trying to use/create the template C and doesn't know how; or someone using that instead of the copyright symbol...

Revision as of 12:18, 28 September 2011

Forums: Index General Discussion What are those C?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4587 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hi,

I've been seeing this around some wikis, I don't know what it means. "{C}".
It is the letter C capitalized and surrounded by curly brackets. -- Bunai82 (talk) 03:18, September 28, 2011 (UTC)

I don't remember seeing such a thing. Could you give a link to a wiki which uses it? Sovq 05:03, September 28, 2011 (UTC)
Maybe someone who is trying to use/create the template C and doesn't know how; or someone using that instead of the copyright symbol...