This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Hi, I'm ZimFan. I'm a admin On Zim Wiki. But that's beside the point. On Zim Wiki's chat, three people admitted they were underage. The users were ProjectGir , Mudkippower1 , and NyanGirToastNinjaShadow . Here's the proof.
- I don't think it's beside the point that you're an admin. As an admin, you can block these users for violating the Wikia TOU. However, they may just be
FBI agentsgovernment men from the government pretending to be children. -452 04:53, October 29, 2012 (UTC)
- O_O. I will, but.... Now i'm kinda freaked. Hi, I'm Zimfan! Talk To me! I Am Normal. 04:54, October 29, 2012 (UTC)
- That's quite a problem in most of the Wikia's that users put in a fake age which is more than 13, and they reveal their real ages on chat! It is common. It is better that you block those users.
- And by the way, is it allowed to ask ages?
- Mixer2301 My Wall, 4:54 UTC + 4:00, October 29, 2011
- All COPPA issues are to be forwarded to Wikia Staff through Special:Contact and not dealt with locally. Further, screenshots are usually not good evidence, as they are very easy to manipulate. TK-999 (talk) 12:56, October 29, 2012 (UTC)
- We ask that admins and others report underage users with accounts through Special:Contact as TK-999 says.