Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Support Requests Trouble with merging wikis
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4166 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I have been looking forward to merging two wikis (I've founded one of them and before that used to edit on the other) based on same anime/manga. I have contacted with the founder/admin on the other wiki but so far, no response and it seems that there have been no local admins there for quite a while. I cannot progress further if the admin there (wherever he/she is) does not give his/her consent to the proposal. But that is not possible if admin doesn't show up. What am I to do? I really want to bring the two wikis to work under one perfect synchro and asap.

Wings of the Wind 04:18, November 11, 2012 (UTC)

If the admin on the other wiki is inactive, and there is no community, you could try adopting it. 22px-Logo.svg.png22?cb=20160405123310 22?cb=20170831223041 04:20, November 11, 2012 (UTC)

You can still merge the wikis with support from Special:Contact -- try to get some community support from the other wiki -- 70.24.186.245 13:58, November 11, 2012 (UTC)

That issue is resolved but to progress, I need to export pages. However, some vital pages are extra large for me to download. Is it possible to select and download certain edit histories (not full or the latest edit version)?

07:37, November 20, 2012 (UTC)