Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 11: Line 11:

I hate the new look too! It sucks! For example, things with borders no longer have borders (i.e., the flag of Estonia used to have a border on the great old theme, but now, on this stupid new theme, there is no border! I can't change it back! UGH! CHANGE IT BACK! [[User:Tharnton345|Tharnton345]] 17:15, November 3, 2010 (UTC)

I hate the new look too! It sucks! For example, things with borders no longer have borders (i.e., the flag of Estonia used to have a border on the great old theme, but now, on this stupid new theme, there is no border! I can't change it back! UGH! CHANGE IT BACK! [[User:Tharnton345|Tharnton345]] 17:15, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
  +
  +
Also, my signature now no longer has the awesome look it had in the old look! I HATE THIS DAMN NEW THEME! GET RID OF IT! NOW! [[User:Tharnton345|Tharnton345]] 17:17, November 3, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 17:17, 3 November 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum The new theme completely ruind the layout mf my wiki! Change it back!
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4916 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

sure, it was fine when i could still choose the old one for the new one, but you made that imposible!

And clicking on my name no longer shows me my profile, but my page on waht ever wiki i'm on! WHAT A DUMB WAY OF CHANGING THINGS! I AM MAD! i've been serching and about 50+%, MAGORITY, of the people hate the new theme. GET. RID. OF. IT. WIKIA.

I have crated a page for people to vote against it: http://badnewtheme.wikia.com/

I hate the new look too! It sucks! For example, things with borders no longer have borders (i.e., the flag of Estonia used to have a border on the great old theme, but now, on this stupid new theme, there is no border! I can't change it back! UGH! CHANGE IT BACK! Tharnton345 17:15, November 3, 2010 (UTC)

Also, my signature now no longer has the awesome look it had in the old look! I HATE THIS DAMN NEW THEME! GET RID OF IT! NOW! Tharnton345 17:17, November 3, 2010 (UTC)