Community Central
Community Central
m (+)
mNo edit summary
Line 4: Line 4:

I was wondering if creating a wiki for the arts would be a good idea? It would include info on all the arts (including dance, music, acting, writing, etc), and I think I would call it something along the lines of 'Wiki of the Arts'. If anyone else can find a wiki that is like this, then let me know. I haven't found one. Not in english anyway. --[[User:Mel1995|Mel1995]] 17:19, 19 November 2008 (UTC)

I was wondering if creating a wiki for the arts would be a good idea? It would include info on all the arts (including dance, music, acting, writing, etc), and I think I would call it something along the lines of 'Wiki of the Arts'. If anyone else can find a wiki that is like this, then let me know. I haven't found one. Not in english anyway. --[[User:Mel1995|Mel1995]] 17:19, 19 November 2008 (UTC)

:You mean a wiki like [[Art|this]].--[[User:BlueDevil|<font color="#4169E1"> BlueDevil </font>]] <sup>[[User_talk:BlueDevil|<font color="#FF0000">Talk</font>]]</sup> 17:47, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
+
:You mean a wiki like [[Art|this]]. Also, we do have [[Dance]] Wikia--[[User:BlueDevil|<font color="#4169E1"> BlueDevil </font>]] <sup>[[User_talk:BlueDevil|<font color="#FF0000">Talk</font>]]</sup> 17:47, 19 November 2008 (UTC)

Revision as of 17:49, 19 November 2008

Forums: Index Proposed wikis The Arts Wiki
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5630 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I was wondering if creating a wiki for the arts would be a good idea? It would include info on all the arts (including dance, music, acting, writing, etc), and I think I would call it something along the lines of 'Wiki of the Arts'. If anyone else can find a wiki that is like this, then let me know. I haven't found one. Not in english anyway. --Mel1995 17:19, 19 November 2008 (UTC)

You mean a wiki like this. Also, we do have Dance Wikia-- BlueDevil Talk 17:47, 19 November 2008 (UTC)