Community Central
Community Central
(+)
No edit summary
Line 4: Line 4:

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

I'm in the process of erecting a template for the Pokémon section of [[w:c:nintendo:Nintendo Wiki|Nintendo Wiki]]. The template is at [[w:c:nintendo:User:Launchballer/Sandbox]]. It is meant that whenever the parameter isn't filled in for a row, the row doesn't appear, and the table ignores it. However, this clearly isn't happening, as you can see at [[w:c:nintendo:User talk:Launchballer/Sandbox]]. What am I doing wrong, and how can I solve it?--{{User:Launchballer/Signature}} 18:30, July 23, 2010 (UTC)

I'm in the process of erecting a template for the Pokémon section of [[w:c:nintendo:Nintendo Wiki|Nintendo Wiki]]. The template is at [[w:c:nintendo:User:Launchballer/Sandbox]]. It is meant that whenever the parameter isn't filled in for a row, the row doesn't appear, and the table ignores it. However, this clearly isn't happening, as you can see at [[w:c:nintendo:User talk:Launchballer/Sandbox]]. What am I doing wrong, and how can I solve it?--{{User:Launchballer/Signature}} 18:30, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
  +
: First you want to use {{t|!}} not <nowiki><includeonly>|</includeonly></nowiki>
  +
: instead of
  +
<pre><nowiki>|-
  +
|style="background-color:#ACEA8C; color:#536F39"| {{#if:{{{Bulbasaur<includeonly>|</includeonly>}}}|[[Bulbasaur|'''Bulbasaur''']]|}}</nowiki></pre>
  +
: you want
  +
<pre><nowiki>{{#if:{{{Bulbasaur|}}}|
  +
{{!}}-
  +
{{!}}style="background-color:#ACEA8C; color:#536F39"{{!}}[[Bulbasaur|'''Bulbasaur''']]}}
  +
</nowiki></pre>
  +
: --{{User:Roguebfl/sig}} 18:47, July 23, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 18:47, 23 July 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum Template rows not disappearing
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5019 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I'm in the process of erecting a template for the Pokémon section of Nintendo Wiki. The template is at w:c:nintendo:User:Launchballer/Sandbox. It is meant that whenever the parameter isn't filled in for a row, the row doesn't appear, and the table ignores it. However, this clearly isn't happening, as you can see at w:c:nintendo:User talk:Launchballer/Sandbox. What am I doing wrong, and how can I solve it?--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 18:30, July 23, 2010 (UTC)

First you want to use {{!}} not <includeonly>|</includeonly>
instead of
|-
|style="background-color:#ACEA8C; color:#536F39"| {{#if:{{{Bulbasaur<includeonly>|</includeonly>}}}|[[Bulbasaur|'''Bulbasaur''']]|}}
you want
{{#if:{{{Bulbasaur|}}}|
{{!}}-
{{!}}style="background-color:#ACEA8C; color:#536F39"{{!}}[[Bulbasaur|'''Bulbasaur''']]}}
--  Roguebfl   talk    contribs    email   18:47, July 23, 2010 (UTC)